PolyMaker Polymaker Polysher - 3D Print Finishing Machine
The Polysher by Polymaker is a desktop-sized solution that can streamline your 3D print post-processing efforts by removing layer lines using alcohol vaporization. Employing Polymaker’s Layer-Free technology, the Polysher creates a fine mist of isopropyl alcohol around your 3D print, which smooths the model and virtually removes visible layer lines. This leaves your 3D prints with a smooth finish every time.
Compatible only with Polymaker’s PolySmooth Filament
*Isopropyl alcohol not included
|Order Now:||Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping|
EASY PRINT, EASY POLISH
The Polymaker Polysher, along with PolySmooth 3D printing filament, brings you a simple experience that creates a low barrier for entry into the world of post-processing 3D prints. Place a model 3D printed with Polymaker’s PolySmooth PVB-based filament inside the Polysher, set the timer, and watch as mist fills the chamber and your 3D print is smoothed! The Polysher will fill with vaporized isopropyl alcohol and completely cover the part. The polishing process usually takes a half hour to an hour, depending on the size of the 3D print you are smoothing. The Polymaker Polysher automatically rotates your part to ensure an even polish, and the textured surface for your 3D print is raised to make ensure the vapor gets underneath your 3D print as well.
- Compatible Materials: Polymaker PolySmooth ONLY - the isopropyl alcohol has no effect on PLA.
- Polishing Liquid: Isopropyl Alcohol, 70% or higher (90% or higher recommended)
- Polishing Time: 20-40 minutes depending on 3D print size, alcohol concentration, and ambient temperature
- Product Dimensions: 230 x 270 x 370mm
- Maximum Part Size: 150mm diameter x 180mm tall
- Operating Temperature: 15 – 32 °C
- Storage Temperature: 0 – 38 °C
- The Polysher is constructed from ABS, and so attempting to use acetone with the Polysher to smooth ABS parts will destroy the machine - you have been warned.
Leia would have left him in if he looked this good!
The left part is fresh off the printer, the right is after 25 minutes in the Polysher with 90% Isopropyl Alcohol