PolyMaker Polymaker PolySupport Filament Pearl White -2.85mm (0.75kg)
PolySupport is a break-away support material for Polymaker PLA 3D printing filaments. It features a perfect interface with PLA, which makes it great at supporting overhangs on Polymaker PLA prints. PolySupport is strong enough to support PLA 3D prints, yet easily removable by hand, allowing this unique filament from Polymaker to unlock new 3D printing applications.20% off - use code BESTDEALS during checkout - offer ends12/31/2022
PRINT AND DEPLOY IN NO TIME
The great thing about PolySupport is that you can take your 3D printed part off the print bed, quickly remove the supports with little to no tools, and be ready to use your 3D printed part immediately. While PVA support filament does an excellent job supporting overhangs and filling internal cavities, it takes time to dissolve in water, and the parts must be dried off before they can be deployed. With PolySupport, it's just minutes from the 3D printer bed to the application.
- Net Weight: 1 Kg <± 20g (Typical <+ 20g)
- Diameter (Tolerance): 1.75mm / 2.85mm ±0.05 mm
- Nozzle Temperature: 220˚C – 230˚C
- Printing Speed: 20mm/s – 40mm/s
- Heated Bed: 25˚C – 60˚C
- Recommended bed surface: Glass with glue, blue tape, BuildTak
- Cooling fan: On
- This material is hygroscopic, and it is recommended to dry at 80˚C for 8 hours before printing
You may view the full TDS (Technical Data Sheet) here!