PrintLab Classroom PrintLab Online 3D Printing Curriculum and Certification Course - Site License
PrintLab Classroom is a professional development and lesson plan portal for teachers looking to integrate 3D printing into core subject areas.
Enrolling in PrintLab Classroom will give you 12 months access to all of PrintLab's downloadable lesson plans and training resources, including a certified course for teachers that details all aspects of 3D printing in the classroom. Two new lessons are also added to the portal each month!
|Order Now:||Ships in 1-3 business days Free U.S. Shipping|
Note: Activation keys will be sent to your email within 2-3 business days of purchase.
The Site license is designed to provide unlimited PrintLab Classroom accounts to all staff at your school, library or makerspace. This license includes unlimited logins for teachers so all staff can participate in the training program.
Note: school districts must purchase one site license per school.
HOW THE COURSE WORKS
Getting started with PrintLab Classroom couldn’t be easier! After you purchase your activation key and register on The PrintLab Classroom website, teachers will immediately have full access to all lesson materials, downloadable worksheets, and videos.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT INCLUDED
Your 12-month subscription to The PrintLab Certification Course includes access to:
- A 4-hour online course for teachers
- In-depth instruction of 3D Printing, 3D design, slicer settings, curriculum structure, and classroom management
- Post-completion assessment through an and online exam, design challenge, and lesson plan guidance.
- This program is suitable for complete beginners.
- Web-based portal for compatibility with all devices (download lesson plans for classrooms with no Wi-Fi)
- Library of lesson plans for the classroom and professional development for educators
- Lessons aligned to NGSS, UK & CSS standards for K-12
- Compatible with any design software: (ie. Autodesk, Tinkercad, MatterControl, etc.) and compatible with any FFF 3D printer.
- Project-based learning (PBL) with real-world problem solving and entrepreneurship projects.
- Cross-curricular learning incorporating 3D design and 3D printing into core lessons.
Each lesson on the portal has its own section and comes with a broad range of teaching materials, including:
- Learning criteria and curriculum alignment information
- Equipment lists
- Step-by-step preparation and delivery instructions
- Downloadable student workbooks
- CAD tutorial videos