Pulse EDU - Educational Bundle is designed with educators in mind by combining the Pulse XE 3D Printer and additional accessories, materials, and resources that will revamp your curriculum with new, fun, and creative ways to help students comprehend concepts.
Key Features of Pulse EDU Bundle:
• New Interactive Way for Project-Based Learning
• Teach Valuable Skills and Knowledge Found in STEAM/STEM Jobs
• Beginner Friendly with Room to Explore
• Build Interest in Learning
• Deep Savings on Quality Education Tools
• 1 Year Warranty with Lifetime Customer Support
For additional questions on discounted education pricing contact email@example.com.
|Order Now:||Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping|
A Comprehensive Way to Foster Future Makers And Engineers
The Pulse EDU Bundle contains the reliable Pulse XE 3D Printer with additional materials, accessories, and resources that provide you with a new and engaging way to teach your students about FDM 3D printing.
Key Features of Pulse EDU Bundle:
- New Interactive Way for Project-Based Learning
- Teaches 3D modeling & 3D printing—skills valued in STEM/STEAM jobs
- Fantastic Start for Learning/Teaching 3D Printing
- Build Interest in Learning FDM 3D Printing with Ease
- Save on Quality Education Tools
- 1 Year Warranty with Lifetime Customer Support
Beginner-Friendly 3D Printing Starts With a Pulse
Digital fabrication is accessible to all ages and Pulse is no exception in providing a streamlined 3D printing experience that makes new-to-3D-printing users feel confident in stepping into the additive manufacturing world.
- Pulse is fully assembled right out of the box
- No additional upgrades or accessories needed
- Designed to reduce steps between setup and hitting "print"
- LaunchPad Service (included) guarantees a confident first experience
Enhanced Learning Possibilities
Go a step beyond text and images and have your students dive into the exciting world of three-dimensional space for understanding and comprehending concepts.
- Excite and Shakeup How Students Learn
- Students Play a More Active Role in Learning
- 3D Printing and 3D Modeling Makes Tactile Learning More Accessible
- Exercise Students' Skills & Creativity with Recreating and Reimagining Concepts
Stimulate Education in a Creative Way
Finding new ways to creatively stimulate the curriculum is even easier through 3D modeling and 3D printing.
- Put a New Spin on Old Project Ideas
- Project-Based Learning Adds Excitement
- Students Learn/Practice Useful CAD Skills
- New Way of Learning/Problem-Solving
- Guidance Provided Through PrintLab in EDU Bundle
Invest in Future Makers
Introducing the latest tools to the next generation of young, creative minds will lead to some of them using those same skills and technology to solve the problems of tomorrow.
- Students Learn 3D Modeling & 3D Printing Skills
- These Skills are Found in STEM Jobs
- Learning These Skills Gives Students a Competitive Advantage
- FDM Digital Fabrication is used in every industry such as film, architecture, video games, automotive, medicine, and more
Experience Nothing But the Best
First impressions matter which is why Pulse is designed to deliver a pleasant experience for a user's first 3D printer.
- Pulse is Constructed with Industry-leading Parts
- 1000+ Hours of Reliable 3D Printing Guaranteed
- Designed to Streamline the FDM Printing Process—Right Out of the Box
- Provide the Best First 3D Printing Experience for Students with a Quality 3D Printer
What Our Customers Say About Pulse
I just love this machine so much! ★★★★★
-Bill White | Applied Engineering and Technology Teacher & MatterHackers Education Ambassador
"It is the perfect printer for printing functional parts in the school setting or for personal use!"
Read Bill's full review of the Pulse XE here.
A unit well built and of high quality... ★★★★★
-Richard H. Ford | Medical Institute of Northeast Georgia
"We were surprised at what we found when we received our first printer. A unit well built and of high quality... It worked like a charm right out of the box... No tweaking like other units, just plug it in and run the initial setup as instructed and off you go."
Pules EDU Bundle & 3D Printer Features:
What Add-Ons are Available for the Pulse EDU?
What's in the Bundle?
- Pulse XE 3D Printer (Fully Assembled)
- 1 x PRO Series Ryno - 1.75mm (1kg)
- 3 x MatterHackers PRO Series Filament - 1.75mm (1kg)
- 1x LayerLock Buildtak Build Plate
- PrintLab Online 3D Printing Curriculum and Certification Course (7 Day Free Trial; Provided Digitally)
- Launchpad Remote Training (1 hr)
- 3 pc Hex Wrench Set
- Power Supply Cord
- Spool Holder Rod
- USB Cable
- Getting Started Flyer
|Printer Technology||Fused Deposition Modeling|
|Filament Diameter||Ø 1.75 mm|
|Print Area Volume
(X x Y x Z)
|250 x 220 x 210 mm
(10" x 9" x 8.27")
(X x Y x Z) [excl. spool]
|533 x 590.55 x 483 mm (21 x 23.25 x 19 in)
*This is the minimum clearance required for the printer to function without issue.
|Connectivity||USB Serial and standard SD Card|
|Resolution||20 microns (.02mm)|
|Layer Height||30 microns to 350 microns (0.03mm - 0.35mm)|
|Sensor Type||Filament Runout|
|Nozzle Type||E3D Hardened Steel|
|Max HotEnd Temp||290°C ±5°C|
|Max Heated Bed Temp||115°C ±5°C|
|Supported Materials||PLA, ABS, TPU, TPE, Flex, Ryno, PET, PETT, PETG, CPE, PVA/BVOH, HIPS, nGen, Polyamide / Nylon, PC (Polycarbonate), Polypropylene, Metal, Carbon-filled, Woodfill, Metalfill, and more|
|Print Surface||Removable LayerLock Garolite build plate on a heated bed [pre-installed]
LayerLock BuildTak Build Plate [included]
|Speed||Travel speed of up to 250 mm/s and a print speed as high as 60 mm/s|
|Power Recovery||Yes - MatterControl will recover a printer power loss|
|Bed Calibration||Automatic Print Leveling - 25 point BLTouch sensor|
|Remote Control||Yes (limited) - via MatterControl Sync|
|Operating System Compatibility||Windows, Mac OS, Linux|
|Open Standards||Pulse uses open standard technology, which means compatibility with open source tools and no artificial restrictions around the materials you can use.|
|Returns/Warranty||1-Year Standard Warranty, Lifetime Customer Support|