Pulse HV Bundle makes 3D printing faster and printed parts stronger by combining the base Pulse XE 3D Printer and the Pulse High-Speed 3D Printing Expansion Pack (at an additional discounted price) to expand your Pulse's print speed and print surface flexibility right from the get-go.
Key Features of Pulse HV Bundle:
• Print both standard and advanced materials quickly
• Produce stronger parts
• Have all the accessories needed to print most materials successfully
• Interchangeable tool head system for maximal hotend upgradeability
• 1 Year Warranty with Lifetime Customer Support
• Made in the USA
For discounted education pricing contact email@example.com.
|Order Now:||Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping|
Faster Printing for Larger, Stronger 3D Printed Parts is Here
The Pulse HV combines the reliability of the base model Pulse XE 3D Printer with additional hotend and bed surface accessories from the Pulse High-Speed 3D Printing Expansion Pack for faster 3D printing of larger, stronger parts.
Key Features of Pulse HV Bundle:
- Print faster
- Produce stronger parts
- Continue enjoying the perks of printing advanced materials
- Save more with the additional discount in this bundle
- Interchangeable tool head system for easy and flexible hotend customization
- Pre-Assembled in Orange County, California, USA
Print Larger With Standard and Advanced Materials
Produce medium to large prints faster, without compromising strength, using both standard and advanced materials with the Pulse HV Bundle.
- Larger Layer Lines = Stronger Parts
- Standard Materials Increase in Durability Using a Larger Nozzle
- Easily Print Large Parts Out of Abrasive Materials with the Printer's Abrasive Resistant Nozzle
Fulfill the Need for High Print Speed
The Pulse HV Bundle reduces print time with a simple solution: a larger diameter nozzle that produces a higher flow rate, leading to quicker production.
- Comes with a Mosquito Magnum
- Utilizes a 1.2mm diameter nozzle
- Greatly reduces print time
Expand Capabilities with More Accessories
The Pulse High-Speed Expansion Pack in the Pulse HV Bundle expands the XE printer's capabilities of printing even faster with more materials for guaranteed success.
- Comes with a SNAP MAG-VAN 1.2 for faster printing
- The Vanadium nozzle allows for abrasive filament compatibility
- Comes with LayerLock Powder Coated PEI Plate for wider material compatibility
- 5lb PRO Series PLA included to stay busy 3D printing
What Our Customers Say About Pulse
I just love this machine so much! ★★★★★
-Bill White | Applied Engineering and Technology Teacher & MatterHackers Education Ambassador
"It is the perfect printer for printing functional parts in the school setting or for personal use!"
Read Bill's full review of the Pulse XE here.
A unit well built and of high quality... ★★★★★
-Richard H. Ford | Medical Institute of Northeast Georgia
"We were surprised at what we found when we received our first printer. A unit well built and of high quality... It worked like a charm right out of the box... No tweaking like other units, just plug it in and run the initial setup as instructed and off you go."
What Add-Ons are Available for the Pulse HV?
Pules HV Bundle & 3D Printer Features:
What's In The Bundle?
- Pulse XE - Advanced Materials 3D Printer - Pre-Assembled (Base model)
- 1 x SNAP Quick-Change Tool Head - 8-bit - MOS-VAN 1.2
- 1 x MatterHackers PRO Series PLA Filament 1.75mm (1kg)
- 1 x MatterHackers PRO Series PLA Filament 1.7mm (5lb)
- 1 x LayerLock Powder Coated PEI Build Plate
- 3 pc Hex Wrench Set
- Power Cord
- Spool Holder Rod
- USB Cable
- Getting Started Flyer
|Printer Technology||Fused Deposition Modeling|
|Filament Diameter||Ø 1.75 mm|
|Print Area Volume
(X x Y x Z)
|250 x 220 x 210 mm
(10" x 9" x 8.27")
(X x Y x Z) [excl. spool]
|533 x 590.55 x 483 mm (21 x 23.25 x 19 in)
*This is the minimum clearance required for the printer to function without issue.
|Connectivity||USB Serial and standard SD Card|
|Resolution||20 microns (.02mm)|
|Layer Height||30 microns to 350 microns (0.03mm - 0.35mm)|
|Sensor Type||Filament Runout|
|Nozzle Size||0.4mm [pre-installed]
|Nozzle Type||E3D Hardened Steel [pre-installed]
Slice Engineering Vanadium [included]
|HotEnd||E3D V6 [pre-installed]
Slice Engineering Mosquito Magnum [included]
|Max HotEnd Temp||290°C ±5°C|
|Max Heated Bed Temp||115°C ±5°C|
|Supported Materials||PLA, ABS, TPU, TPE, Flex, Ryno, PET, PETT, PETG, CPE, PVA/BVOH, HIPS, nGen, Polyamide / Nylon, PC (Polycarbonate), Polypropylene, Metal, Carbon-filled, Woodfill, Metalfill, and more|
|Print Surface||LayerLock Garolite Build Plate [pre-installed/add-on]
Removable LayerLock Powder-coated PEI Plate on a heated bed [included/add-on]
LayerLock Polypropylene Build Plate [add-on]
LayerLock Glass Build Plate [add-on]
LayerLock BuildTak Build Plate [add-on]
|Speed||Travel speed of up to 250 mm/s and a print speed as high as 60 mm/s|
|Power Recovery||Yes - MatterControl will recover a printer power loss|
|Bed Calibration||Automatic Print Leveling - 25 point BLTouch sensor|
|Remote Control||Yes (limited) - via MatterControl Sync|
|Operating System Compatibility||Windows, Mac OS, Linux|
|Open Standards||Pulse uses open standard technology, which means compatibility with open source tools and no artificial restrictions around the materials you can use.|
|Returns/Warranty||1-Year Standard Warranty, Lifetime Customer Support|