MatterHackers Pulse XE - NylonX Professional Bundle
Pulse XE NylonX Professional Bundle leaves zero doubt for success by combining the maximum upgraded Pulse XE 3D Printer with all the materials and accessories needed to print NylonX.
Key Features of Pulse XE Bundle:
• Hassle-free advanced material printing
• Have All the Accessories You Need from the Get-go
• Save Big with This Discounted Bundle
• Easy setup and bed-leveling - get started in minutes
• 1 Year Warranty with Lifetime Customer Support
• Made in the USA
For discounted education pricing contact email@example.com.
|Order Now:||Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping|
Succeed With Engineering-Grade Material
Pulse XE NylonX Professional Bundle combines the maximum upgraded Pulse XE 3D Printer with all the materials and accessories needed to print NylonX for a hassle-free advanced material 3D printing experience.
Key Features of Pulse XE Bundle:
- Optimize NylonX Printing Setup From the Get-go
- Succeed with Engineering-grade Material
- Save Big with This Discounted Bundle
- Free 1 Year Warranty with Lifetime Customer Support
- Pre-Assembled in Orange County, California, USA
Designed to Succeed with NylonX
The Pulse XE Bundle is designed to specialize in printing engineering-grade filaments like NylonX by combining the ultimate XE configuration with the right accessories to set you up for immediate success.
- Prints Materials up to 290°C
- Withstands Abrasive Filaments for the Long Haul
- Comes with Filament Dryer to Minimize Hygroscopic Failure
Produce Functional Robust Parts
With an optimal advanced materials 3D printing setup, you can produce more robust parts than ever before for functional use.
- Print Tougher Parts
- Get Functional Use Out of Prints
- NylonX Provides Amazing Strength & Durability
Sleek Finish With Engineering-Grade Material
Produce stunning, sleek finishes when you print NylonX parts on the Pulse XE.
- Beautiful finishes on Parts
- No Post Processing Required
- Minimal Effort Needed
What Our Customers Say About Pulse
I just love this machine so much! ★★★★★
-Bill White | Applied Engineering and Technology Teacher & MatterHackers Education Ambassador
"It is the perfect printer for printing functional parts in the school setting or for personal use!"
Read Bill's full review of the Pulse XE here.
A unit well built and of high quality... ★★★★★
-Richard H. Ford | Medical Institute of Northeast Georgia
"We were surprised at what we found when we received our first printer. A unit well built and of high quality... It worked like a charm right out of the box... No tweaking like other units, just plug it in and run the initial setup as instructed and off you go."
What Add-Ons are Available for the Pulse XE?
Pules XE 3D Printer Features:
What's in the Bundle?
- Pulse XE Fully Assembled 3D Printer
- 1 x MatterHackers PRO Series Ryno - 1.75mm (0.75kg)
- 2 x MatterHackers NylonX - 1.75mm (0.5kg)
- PrintDry PRO Filament Drying System
- PVA Glue Stick
- 3pc Hex Wrench Set
- Spool Holder Rod
- USB Cable
- Getting Started Flyer
|Printer Technology||Fused Deposition Modeling|
|Filament Diameter||Ø 1.75 mm|
|Print Area Volume
(X x Y x Z)
|250 x 220 x 210 mm
(10" x 9" x 8.27")
(X x Y x Z) [excl. spool]
|533 x 590.55 x 483 mm (21 x 23.25 x 19 in)
*This is the minimum clearance required for the printer to function without issue.
|Connectivity||USB Serial and standard SD Card|
|Resolution||20 microns (.02mm)|
|Layer Height||30 microns to 350 microns (0.03mm - 0.35mm)|
|Sensor Type||Filament Runout|
|Nozzle Type||ChampionX DiamondBack|
|HotEnd||Slice Engineering Mosquito|
|Max HotEnd Temp||290°C ±5°C|
|Max Heated Bed Temp||115°C ±5°C|
|Supported Materials||PLA, ABS, TPU, TPE, Flex, Ryno, PET, PETT, PETG, CPE, PVA/BVOH, HIPS, nGen, Polyamide / Nylon, PC (Polycarbonate), Polypropylene, Metal, Carbon-filled, Woodfill, Metalfill, and more|
|Print Surface||Removable LayerLock Garolite build plate on a heated bed|
|Speed||Travel speed of up to 250 mm/s and a print speed as high as 60 mm/s|
|Power Recovery||Yes - MatterControl will recover a printer power loss|
|Bed Calibration||Automatic Print Leveling - 25 point BLTouch sensor|
|Remote Control||Yes (limited) - via MatterControl Sync|
|Operating System Compatibility||Windows, Mac OS, Linux|
|Open Standards||Pulse uses open standard technology, which means compatibility with open source tools and no artificial restrictions around the materials you can use.|
|Returns/Warranty||1-Year Standard Warranty, Lifetime Customer Support|