Raise3D Raise3D Black Industrial PA12 CF Filament - 1.75mm (2.5kg)
Raise3D Industrial PA12 CF is a carbon fiber reinforced composite filament material based on Nylon 12. This material's outstanding strength-to-weight ratio makes it a suitable replacement for metal when manufacturing certain lightweight components!
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
RAISE3D INDUSTRIAL PA12 CF FILAMENT:
Raise3D Industrial PA12 CF is a carbon fiber reinforced composite filament material based on Nylon 12 (Polyamide 12). Industrial PA12 CF is reinforced with short carbon fiber giving it excellent rigidity, strength, heat resistance, low warpage, and low water absorption. This material’s outstanding strength-to-weight ratio makes it a suitable replacement for metal when manufacturing certain lightweight components.
BENEFITS OF RAISE3D INDUSTRIAL PA12 CF FILAMENT
Thanks to the reinforcement provided by short carbon fibers, this material exhibits the following qualities:
- Excellent Rigidity and strength
- Heat resistance
- Low warpage
- Low water absorption
- Outstanding strength to weigh ratio, making it a suitable replacement for metal parts in the manufacturing of lightweight components.
- Diameter: 1.75mm
- Color: Black (PMS: Black 6U/ RAL: 9004)
- Drying recommendations: Dry PA12 CF at 80°C for 12 hours before printing, moisture content is crucial for final printed part quality.
- Nozzle: Abrasion of the brass nozzle happens frequently when printing PA12 CF. Using an abrasion resistant nozzle,
such as hardened steel and ruby nozzle, is highly recommended.
- Annealing: it is recommended to anneal the model in the oven at 80°C for 6-8 hours.