Raise3D Raise3D Premium PA12 CF Support Filament - 1.75mm (2.5kg)
Raise3D Industrial PA12 Support Filament is a break-away support material specially developed for use with carbon fiber-reinforced composite materials. This material creates a stable support structure during the printing process, providing proper adhesion to printed surfaces and counteracting Nylon's tendency to warp — greatly improving overhang surface quality and the hallow portions of printed parts.
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
RAISE3D INDUSTRIAL PA12 CF SUPPORT FILAMENT:
Raise3D Industrial PA12CF Support Filament is a break-away support material specially developed for carbon fiber-reinforced composite materials. It creates a stable support structure during the printing process, providing proper adhesion to printed surfaces and counteracting any tendency to warp. As such, it significantly improves overhang surface quality and the hollows of printed items. After a print is finished, the support structure can easily be removed or broken away from the printed parts.
BENEFITS OF RAISE3D INDUSTRIAL PA12 CF SUPPORT FILAMENT
This support material has a broad range of compatibility with many high-performance carbon fiber-reinforced composite filaments. Other features include:
- Improves the surface quality for overhangs and cavities of printed parts significantly
- Easily break away the support structure from printed parts with your hands
- Broad compatibility with many Raise3D open filament program certified materials.
- More cost-effective when compared with ware-soluble support materials.
- Diameter: 1.75mm
- Abrasion: It is recommended to use hardening steel nozzle, tungsten steel or ruby nozzle to avoid nozzle abrasion.
- Storage: PA12 CF Support is sensitive to moisture and should always be stored and used under dry conditions
(relative humidity below 20%).