Slice Engineering Slice Engineering Nozzle Pack GammaMaster - RepRap - Standard
Slice Engineering Nozzle Packs allow users to explore different print resolutions and intricacies easily. Nozzle Packs provides a cost-effective solution for those trying out multiple nozzle sizes, all conveniently bundled in one package.
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
RepRap Standard Pack - 0.2 / 0.3 / 0.4 / 0.5 / 0.6 mm nozzles
RepRap Supersized Pack - 0.8 / 1.0 / 1.2 / 1.4 / 1.8 mm nozzles
AP3X Standard Pack - 0.4 / 0.6 / 0.8 mm nozzles
- Multiple variations available
- Forgot what size nozzle you have installed? With a Slice Engineering® nozzle you don't need to know braille, or read a chart, the orifice size is engraved on 3 sides for easy viewing.
- Compatible with common metric (6 mm) and standard (1/4 in) socket tools for easy installation.
- RepRap style, M6 x 1.0 threads with a 7 mm thread length (12.5 mm overall length for RepRap geometry and 14.5 mm overall length for AP3X)
- Each 3D printer nozzle pack is 100% made in the USA