Slice Engineering Slice Engineering Plastic Repellent Paint
Slice Engineering's Plastic Repellent Paint is a water-based PTFE nanosuspension that functions to repel plastic from any surface it is applied to. The paint is easy to apply, bonds with clean metal surfaces, and can withstand temperatures up to 290°C.
- Prevents plastic buildup on hotend
- Easy to apply
- Withstands temperatures up to 290°C
SLICE ENGINEERING'S PLASTIC REPELLENT PAINT PREVENTS PLASTIC BUILDUP ON YOUR HOTEND SO YOU CAN KEEP GETTING GREAT 3D PRINTS
Slice Engineering Plastic Repellent Paint can be applied in seconds using the vial's brush top lid.
- Water-based PTFE nanosuspension
- Repels plastic from the outside of your nozzle and hot block
- Applies quickly and uniformly with the vial's brush top
- Bonds with clean metal surfaces upon first heating to form a dry, transparent coating
- Endures printing temperatures up to 290°C
- Each vial contains 3 ccs of Plastic Repellent Paint™
- Download the Safety Data Sheet for Plastic Repellent Paint here!