Tired of melted plastic sticking to your 3D printer's nozzle? Slice Engineering's Plastic Repellent Paint is your answer! This solution is a water-based PTFE nanosuspension that works to repel plastic from the outside of your hotend's nozzle and hot block. Slice Engineering Plastic Repellent Paint can be easily applied to your hotend components with the bottle's brush top lid, which will form a dry, transparent coating that can endure print temperatures up to 290°C! Keep your nozzle free of melted plastic, and get great 3D prints.
|Order Now:||Ships calculating...|
SLICE ENGINEERING'S PLASTIC REPELLENT PAINT PREVENTS PLASTIC BUILDUP ON YOUR HOTEND SO YOU CAN KEEP GETTING GREAT 3D PRINTS
Slice Engineering Plastic Repellent Paint can be applied in seconds using the vial's brush top lid.
- Water-based PTFE nanosuspension
- Repels plastic from the outside of your nozzle and hot block
- Applies quickly and uniformly with the vial's brush top
- Bonds with clean metal surfaces upon first heating to form a dry, transparent coating
- Endures printing temperatures up to 290°C
- Each vial contains 3 ccs of Plastic Repellent Paint™
- Download the Safety Data Sheet for Plastic Repellent Paint here!