Slice Engineering Slice Engineering Plastic Repellent Paint
Slice Engineering's Plastic Repellent Paint is a water-based PTFE nanosuspension that functions to repel plastic from any surface it is applied to. The paint is easy to apply, bonds with clean metal surfaces, and can withstand temperatures up to 290°C.
- Prevents plastic buildup on hotend
- Easy to apply
- Withstands temperatures up to 290°C
Product No. M-CD7-GM52
|Order Now:||Ships calculating...|
SLICE ENGINEERING'S PLASTIC REPELLENT PAINT PREVENTS PLASTIC BUILDUP ON YOUR HOTEND SO YOU CAN KEEP GETTING GREAT 3D PRINTS
The Plastic Repellent Paint from Slice Engineering is a water-based PTFE nanosuspension that functions to repels plastic from any surface it is applied to. Slice Engineering's Plastic Repellent Paint is easy to apply to your nozzle, hot block, or any hotend components using the vial's brush top lid. Once applied it forms a dry, transparent barrier that can withstand 3D printing temperatures up to 290°C. Using Plastic Repellent Paint from Slice Engineering can help keep your 3D printer's nozzle clean and clear of any plastic buildup that may lead to print failures.
Slice Engineering Plastic Repellent Paint can be applied in seconds using the vial's brush top lid.
- Water-based PTFE nanosuspension
- Repels plastic from the outside of your nozzle and hot block
- Applies quickly and uniformly with the vial's brush top
- Bonds with clean metal surfaces upon first heating to form a dry, transparent coating
- Endures printing temperatures up to 290°C
- Each vial contains 3 ccs of Plastic Repellent Paint™
- Download the Safety Data Sheet for Plastic Repellent Paint here!