Snapmaker Snapmaker 2.0 A350T Modular All-in-One 3D Printer
The A350T and A250T all-in-one lets you use and quickly switch between the most popular desktop fabrication technologies without investing in multiple large and expensive pieces of equipment.
Top Snapmaker 2.0 Features:
• Sleek 3D printing experience
• Laser high detailed engravings or cuttings
• Carve wood with the CNC module
• Improved design with truly whisper-quiet movement
• Smart firmware with better pathing
3D Print Decorative or Functional Parts
The Snapmaker 2.0 Modular 3-in-1 3D Printer A350T/A250T features outstanding print quality.
- Build Volume:
- 320mm x 350mm x 330mm for A350T
- 230mm x 250mm x 235mm for A250T
- Ideal for beginners just getting started
- Hobbyists who prefer more customized options
- Engineers and designers that need the large build volume
Laser Engraving and Cutting
By swapping tool heads the Snapmaker can become a high quality Laser Engraver, empowering you to make beautiful and artistic creations.
- Mark wood or metal with designs and images.
- Cut paper or thin fabric into striking geometries.
- Make decorative gifts.
The Snapmaker also has subtractive manufacturing, ready to go with the swap of a tool head.
- Make complex 2.5D and 3D objects out of any kind of wood.
- Form fixtures from blanks, iterating to perfection.
- Start a wood-working workspace for countless household projects.
Snapmaker 2.0 Technical Specifications
What are the Dimensions for the Snapmaker 2.0?
- Build Volume: A350T: 320mm x 350mm x 300mm (12.6" x 13.8" x 11.8")
- Build Volume: A250T: 230m x 250mm x 235mm (9.1" x 9.8" x 9.3")
- Printer Size: A350T: 495mm x 506mm x 580mm (19.5" x 19.9" x 22.8")
- Build Volume: A250T: 405mm x 424mm x 490mm (16" x 16.7" x 19.3")
What's In the Box?
- Laser Cutting Module
- CNC Carving Module with ER11 Collet
- Power Supply
- Print Surface Sheet
- Aluminum Grid Table
- MDF Board with Clamp Sets
- 1kg spool of PLA filament
- 2 pcs of laser material
- 1 pc of CNC material
- Free 3-in-1 Software: Snapmaker Luban
Customer Success Stories and Reviews for the Snapmaker 2.0
Check out this review and project using the Snapmaker 2.0 from Mellowpine.
You can view their review article here.