Snapmaker Snapmaker 2.0 A350T Modular All-in-One 3D Printer
The A350T and A250T all-in-one lets you use and quickly switch between the most popular desktop fabrication technologies without investing in multiple large and expensive pieces of equipment.
Top Snapmaker 2.0 Features:
• Sleek 3D printing experience
• Laser high detailed engravings or cuttings
• Carve wood with the CNC module
• Improved design with truly whisper-quiet movement
• Smart firmware with better pathing
3D Print Decorative or Functional Parts
The Snapmaker 2.0 Modular 3-in-1 3D Printer A350T/A250T features outstanding print quality.
- Build Volume:
- 320mm x 350mm x 330mm for A350T
- 230mm x 250mm x 235mm for A250T
- Ideal for beginners just getting started
- Hobbyists who prefer more customized options
- Engineers and designers that need the large build volume
Laser Engraving and Cutting
By swapping tool heads the Snapmaker can become a high quality Laser Engraver, empowering you to make beautiful and artistic creations.
- Mark wood or metal with designs and images.
- Cut paper or thin fabric into striking geometries.
- Make decorative gifts.
The Snapmaker also has subtractive manufacturing, ready to go with the swap of a tool head.
- Make complex 2.5D and 3D objects out of any kind of wood.
- Form fixtures from blanks, iterating to perfection.
- Start a wood-working workspace for countless household projects.
Customer Success Stories and Reviews for the Snapmaker 2.0
Check out this review and project using the Snapmaker 2.0 from Mellowpine.
You can view their review article here.
Snapmaker 2.0 Technical Specifications
What are the Dimensions for the Snapmaker 2.0?
- Build Volume: A350T: 320mm x 350mm x 300mm (12.6" x 13.8" x 11.8")
- Build Volume: A250T: 230m x 250mm x 235mm (9.1" x 9.8" x 9.3")
- Printer Size: A350T: 495mm x 506mm x 580mm (19.5" x 19.9" x 22.8")
- Build Volume: A250T: 405mm x 424mm x 490mm (16" x 16.7" x 19.3")