UltiMaker UltiMaker Method XL 3D Printer - 3 Year Enhanced Service Plan (+$3199)
The UltiMaker Method XL is a cutting-edge desktop 3D printer that offers industrial-level precision and performance, with a 12” x 12” x 12.6” extra large build volume, integrated HEPA and carbon air filters, 5-in-1 modular extruders, and more. Create durable and complex industrial-material parts with ease using this additive manufacturing machine designed to perfectly fuse accessibility and performance.
- Build Volume: 305 x 305 x 320mm
- Ultimate ABS 3D Printing Solution
- Streamlines Post-Processing
- Remote Management Available via CloudPrint
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
INDUSTRIAL PRECISION ACCESSIBLE VIA DESKTOP
The UltiMaker Method XL is the groundbreaking 3D printer that fuses desktop accessibility with industrial performance and excels in creating large, accurate, and durable parts from industrial-grade materials.
Key Features of the UltiMaker Method XL:
- Extra Large Build Volume: 305 x 305 x 320mm
- Precise temperature control for precise parts
- Integrated HEPA and carbon air filters
- Quick, convenient 5-in-1 modular extruders
- Quick post-processing with water-soluble supports
- Includes external moisture-sealed material case
- Remote management with CloudPrint
- Receive best-in-class, reliability with the Ultimaker Platform
CONTROLLED CHAMBER FOR ACCURACY
Achieve accurate 3D printed parts at any size thanks to the Method XL's finely-controlled heated build plate and actively heated build chamber.
- Enclosed heated chamber
- Stable printing environment with stable temperatures
- Perfect for maintaining dimensional stability with industrial-grade materials
INTERSECTION BETWEEN DESKTOP AND INDUSTRIAL PERFORMANCE
Experience industrial precision with engineering-grade materials accessible from your desktop with the UltiMaker Method XL 3D printer.
- Achieve industrial levels of exceptional dimensional accuracy
- Performance quality competitive with more costly production methods
- Accessible from a benchtop
Large complex parts with supports are no longer a large post-processing problem with the UltiMaker Method XL's game-changing water-soluble support material, designed for ABS, that dissolves quickly and easily in tap water.
- Print complex parts without stressing over post-processing workflow
- Save big on time and effort on support removal
- Dissolve supports quickly and easily in tap water
IMMEDIATE EXTRUDER INTERCHANGEABILITY
Switching between different extruders is quick and easy on the UltiMaker Method XL 3D printer.
- Reduce hassle and downtime switching between extruders
- Specific extruders specialize in specific materials for peak performance
- Having dedicated extruders prevent cross-contamination between material groups
Maintain a comfortable production environment with the Method XL 3D printer thanks to the air filter integrated with the machine.
- Includes HEPA and carbon filters
- Improves air quality
- Reduce odors from extruding industrial-materials
STABLE STRUCTURE FOR STABLE PRODUCTION
UltiMaker's Method XL is engineered with a sturdy structure to ensure the machine handles its industrial performance without losing its industrially-precise print quality.
- Designed with a full-length metal frame
- Offsets flexing for more consistent prints
- More consistent prints = better part accuracy
- Better part accuracy = fewer failures
ACCESS BEST-IN-CLASS RELIABILITY
The Method XL has the best-in-class reliability stamp that UltiMaker is known to deliver with their platform of reliable 3D printers.
- Robust, dependable, and easy-to-use 3D printer
- Achieve print quality as reliable as their machines
- Engineered to produce parts to spec with real manufacturing-grade materials
- Included software CloudPrint seamlessly gets you from CAD file to printed part
- UltiMaker, including MatterHackers, offers professional installation, training, and maintenance for accessible support
What Comes with the UltiMaker Method XL 3D Printer?
|1||x||Method XL 3D Printer
|1||x||Set of Tools
|1||x||Quick Start Guide|
|Technology||Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)|
(W × D × H)
|655mm × 565mm × 815mm
(25.8" × 22.2" × 32.1")
|Net Weight||56.5 kg (125 lb)|
(W × D × H)
|305mm × 305mm × 320 mm
(12" × 12" × 12.6")
|Print Head||Dual-Extrusion (with swappable extruders)|
|Layer Resolution||0.4 mm nozzle: 100 - 400 micron|
|Max Hotend Temperature||300°C|
|Max Build Plate Temperature||105°C|
|Max Heated Bed Temperature||100°C|
|Max Chamber Temperature||100°C|
|Dimensional Accuracy||+/- 0.2mm or +/-.002mm per mm of travel
(whichever is greater)*
|XYZ resolution||11.25 micron for XY, 0.625 micron for Z|
|Operating Sound||57.1 +/- 3 dB|
|Build Surface||Flexible Build Plate|
|Interchangeable Hotend Assembly||✓|
|Dual-Extrusion 3D Printing||✓|
|Integrated Air Filter||HEPA and Carbon filters|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi (2.4GHz + 5GHz), LAN, USB port|
|Included Software||Cloud Print|
|Supported OS||MacOS, Windows, and Linux|
|First-Party Filament||• METHOD ABS-R
• METHOD ABS-CFU
• METHOD RapidRinse
• Polymaker PolymaxTM PC
• Luvocom 3F PAHT®
• JABIL TPE SEBS 95A
|Material Types||ABS, PC, Composites
Support (PVA, Breakaway)
|Warranty Period||12 Months|
*Print compatible third-party materials with the Labs extruder.