Ultimaker PETG is specially formulated to be easy to use and versatile for Ultimaker 3D printers. PETG is an excellent material to use when you need toughness, chemical, wear and temperature resistance, yet need some pliability. It's also incredibly easy to print with and a low shrink-factor. These qualities make it as reliable as ABS but with the ease of printing with PLA.
Excellent Color Selection and Superb Performance with Ultimaker PETG
Ultimaker PETG is an ideal material for creating end-use parts, functional prototypes, or manufacturing aids that establish safety and organization in complex, industrial settings, while holding up to those often-severe environments. And because Ultimaker 3D printers are already equipped with state of the art printing profiles for Ultimaker PETG, you, your school, or your company can be up and printing this phenomenal material as soon as you need it.
- Recommended Extrusion Temperatures: 250±10°C
- Recommended Bed Temperature: 65±5°C
- Filament Diameter: 2.85mm ± 0.05mm
- Density: 1.27 g/cm3
- Volume: 0.79 L
- Length: 93m
- Recommended Support Material: PRO Series Breakaway Support Material
- Download the Technical Data Sheet
- Download the Safety Data Sheet