xTool xTool D1 Pro Desktop Laser Engraver - Metal Grey - 10W - Starter Bundle
The xTool D1 Pro Desktop Laser Engraver is a lightweight, easy-to-use laser engraver with a large engraving area of 430mm x 390mm (16.9x 15.3"), and a light shield keeps users safe and the laser clear of dust or smoke. It's easy to connect with Wi-Fi, USB cable, or a large capacity TF card for offline use and can be equipped with optional risers to engrave taller objects.
- Large Engraving Area
- Affordable, Entry-level Friendly
- Offline & Online Connectivity Available
- Rotary Engraving Available w/ Starter and Standard Bundle
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
XTOOL D1 PRO
Ultra Accurate and Fast Laser Cutter and Engraver
The xTool D1 Pro is the best-value desktop laser engraver for beginners interested in learning laser cutting, DIY hobbyists practicing their interests, and experienced makers seeking to jumpstart their small businesses.
Key Features of the xTool D1 Pro Laser Engraver:
- Large Engraving Area: 430mm x 390mm*
- Carving Precision: 0.08mm
- Carving Resolution: Up to 1000 DPI
- 400mm/s laser engraving capability
- Affordable and entry-level friendly
- Safety Features: Flame Detector and Limit Switches
- Ideal for beginners, DIY hobbyists, and small businesses
- Rotary engraving available with the Starter & Standard Bundle
- Next-level quality cuts with the Standard Bundle's Air Assist Set
*Width is 400mm if using the 10W model.
The xTool D1 Pro combines a fine 0.08mm precise laser focus with an industrial-grade structural design to reliably deliver fine, repeatable results.
- Carving Precision: 0.08mm
- Movement Accuracy: 0.01mm
- Repeat Position Accuracy: 0.02mm
- Recommendation: 10W Standard Bundle for even better quality and detail
- The Air Assist in this bundle delivers smoother cuts and prevents material distortion & discoloration.
HIGHER PRODUCTIVITY AT HIGHER SPEEDS
Meet your need for laser engraving speed with the xTool D1 Pro which uses innovative dual laser technology to produce a laser beam that has higher power, higher cutting ability, and faster speed for better production efficiency.
- Engraving Speed: Up to 24000mm/min
- Utilizes a dual laser tech to create a powerful compressed laser beam
- Dual laser 10W xTool D1 Pro power is comparable to a single laser 15W laser cutter
- Recommendation: xTool D1 Pro 20W to achieve maximum speeds
MORE MATERIALS, MORE CREATIONS
Produce a variety of projects out of a variety of materials thanks to the xTool D1 Pro's compatibility with engraving and cutting a wide catalog of materials.
- Engraving & Cutting Compatibility: Wood, bamboo, cloth, cork, plastic, and more
- Engraving-specific Compatibility: Fiberglass, stainless steel, titanium alloy, and more
- See tech specs for full list
- Recommendation: 20W is ideal to achieve the best results from more materials
The Riser's the Limit
The xTool D1 Pro unlocks a whole new realm of laser engraving possibilities by having the option to install risers to extend the machine's Z height.
- Engrave taller objects with risers
- Easily detach and reattach for application flexibility
- Recommendation: Risers are included with the Starter and Standard bundles
xTool takes great care in installing various safety features in the xTool D1 Pro to ensure a safe laser engraving and cutting experience by including the following:
- ✓ Limit Switches
- ✓ Laser Shield
- ✓ Flame Detection
- ✓ and more!
Which xTool D1 Pro Laser Engraver Bundle is Right for Me?
xTool has an ecosystem of accessories designed to fine-tune your desktop laser cutter and engraver machine experience to fit any specific application needs. Here are some quick xTool bundle offerings at a glance:
|xTool D1 Pro (machine only)||xTool D1 Pro Starter Bundle||Tool D1 Pro Standard Bundle|
If you do not have a panel to protect your work surface when operating the xTool D1 Pro, we highly recommend purchasing the Honeycomb Working Panel add-on for double protection.
Wondering which wattage you should get?
- 10W is ideal for users seeking an affordable option and/or prioritizing precise cutting/engraving quality.
- 20W is ideal for users seeking efficient production output and having higher cutting/engraving requirements.
What Comes with the xTool D1 Pro Laser Engraver?
|Bundle Type||Machine Only||Starter||Standard|
|xTool D1 Pro Kit||✓||✓||✓|
|Mini Tool Kit||✓||✓||✓|
|Sample Materials Kit||✓||✓||✓|
|RA2 Pro Tool||✓||✓|
|Air Assist Set||✓|
What are the Technical Specifications of the xTool D1 Pro Laser Engraver?
|Technology||Laser Engraver / Laser Cutter|
(W × D × H)
|600mm x 590mm x 150mm
23.6" x 23.2" x 5.9"
|Laser Source||Semiconductor laser, compressed light spot,
|Laser Module Output||10W / 20W|
|Laser Spot||10W: 0.08*0.06mm
|Laser Certification||Class IV (FDA Certified)|
(L × W)
|10W: 430mm × 400mm (16.9" x 15.7")
20W: 430mm × 390mm (16.9" x 15.3")
|Max Workpiece Height||50mm (1.96")|
|Max Workpiece Height
(with X risers*)
(X = # of risers)
|Max Cutting Depth
(in brass or wood)
|10W: 6mm (0.23")
20W: 10mm (0.39")
|Engraving Speed||Up to 24000mm/min|
|Carving Resolution||1000 DPI|
|Repeat Positioning Accuracy||0.02mm|
|Rotary Engraving||Available with the RA2 Pro tool in the Starter and
|Wheel & Shaft||All Steel|
|Frame Material||Aluminum Alloy|
|Frame Color||Metal Grey / Golden Red|
|Other Certifications||FCC / CE|
|For Engraving||Paper, corrugated paper, wood, acrylic, acid cloth,
leather, ABS-based color board, PET, rubber, cork,
food, fiberglass, plastic, stainless steel, aluminum
alloy with surface treatment, titanium alloy, etc.
|For Cutting||Paper, corrugated paper, wood, bamboo, cloth,
leather, rubber, cork, plastic
|Software||xTool Creative Space / LightBurn|
|Software Connection||Online and Offline|
|OS compatibility||Microsoft Windows, mac OS|
|Supported File Types||STL, DXF, JPG, JPEG, PNG, BMP, PDF, TIF, CR2, etc.|
|OS compatibility||Microsoft Windows, mac OS|
|Connectivity||WiFi / USB / TF Card|
|Machine Power||10W: 60W
|Laser Electric Power||10W: 40W
|Warranty Period||12 Months|
*Risers come with the RA2 Pro Tool included with the Starter and Standard bundle.
Frequently Asked Questions
What comes in the xTool D1 Pro Starter and Standard bundle?
- Starter Bundle: Comes with the RA2 Pro rotary tool and 8 Riser pieces. This is in addition to the xTool D1 Pro laser engraver.
- Standard Bundle: Comes with the RA2 Pro rotary tool, 8 Riser pieces, and an Air Assist Set. This is in addition to the xTool D1 Pro laser engraver.
Should I get the 10W or 20W model?
- Get the xTool D1 Pro 10W if fine, precise engraving is your top priority in a laser cutter.
- Get the xTool D1 Pro 20W if efficient production and higher engraving and cutting requirements are your top priority.
Regardless of which model you go with, there is a baseline of great quality and fast laser engraving and cutting that the xTool D1 Pro is capable of.
What is the RA2 Pro?
The xTool RA2 Pro is a rotary tool laser accessory for the xTool D1 Pro. It can do roller rotary, chuck rotary, sphere rotary, and ring rotary. This allows for engraving rings, wine glasses, ornaments, baseballs, mugs, bottles, and more.
- The xTool RA2 Pro is included in the Starter and Standard Bundle.
What are Risers?
xTool Risers are corner column attachments that elevate the Z height of your xTool D1 Pro. This allows you to laser engrave on taller objects like a skateboard, increasing the number of possible objects you can engrave.
- 8 pcs of the xTool Risers are included in the Starter and Standard Bundle.
What is the Air Assist Set?
xTool's Air Assist Set blows away hot smoke when cutting materials, extending the life of your laser module and reducing the temperature generated on the material. Reducing the temperature comes with the perks of preventing material distortion and discoloration meaning better quality cuts and engraving via smoother cuts and cleaner surface. This is a must for small businesses, gift-making, and hobbyists.
- The Air Assist Set is included with the Standard Bundle.
What is a Honeycomb Panel?
xTool's Honeycomb Working Panel Set protects your work surface with an aluminum panel and protects your projects like wood against smoke with a second panel made of iron. This second panel has a honeycomb design that facilitates smoke exhaustion the objects you're engraving do not generate stains that can typically occur when laser cutting on a surface that isn't designed to exhaust smoke.
- This is available as an optional add-on.
What materials can the xTool D1 Pro engrave and cut?
The xTool D1 Pro cuts and engraves wood, leather, paper, cardboard, opaque acrylic ( black, brown, red, yellow, green), stone, paint glass, paint ceramics, stainless steel, titanium, iron, and aluminum oxide. See the Technical Specifications for specifics.