MatterHackers CleanTip Stainless Steel Nozzle - 1.75mm x 0.80mm
MatterHackers CleanTip™ Nozzles are coated with ultra-low friction Tungsten Disulfide for less jams, easier cleaning, and printing with metal powder and carbon fiber filaments. Manufactured in the USA.
Note: Compatible with E3D v6 and Hexagon hot ends such as the Robo R1. Not compatible with all hot ends.
Are you tired of your nozzles getting dirty and covered in filament? Our new CleanTip™ Nozzles are the solution. Coated with ultra-low friction Tungsten Disulfide (WS2), no filament sticks to our stainless steel nozzles.
Tungsten Disulfide is a really cool material. It has even less friction than PTFE and is heat resistant up to 650°C.
These photos show an uncoated stainless steel nozzle (left) and a coated nozzle (right) after approximately 1 month of printing:
The ultra low friction also helps prevent jams, and because filament doesn't stick to the nozzle, we've noticed less stringing and cleaner prints overall!
When your hot end is up to temperature, it wipes clean with virtually anything. No more baked on filament mess or difficult nozzle swaps due to crusty old filament.
These nozzles have M6x1 thread, which makes them compatible with many printers. Some common printers with this thread size:
- Robo3D R1+
- SeeMeCNC Rostock MAX V3
- OpenBeam Kossel Pro
- Prusa i3 MK2
- MAKEiT Pro
- Makerbot Replicator
- Ultimaker 2+ and older Ultimakers with the Olsson block upgrade.
- Lulzbot TAZ 5 and 6
- Lulzbot Mini
If you are unsure about your printer, ask the manufacturer about their nozzle thread size.
Nozzle Sizing Information
|Number of Dots
At MatterHackers, to bring you new and exciting products, we occasionally shift some of our quality stock to the Clearance section.Reasons for Clearance Items:
- New Product Versions: When manufacturers release updated versions of printers, CNC machines, filament, etc., the older versions typically go to Clearance.
- Overstock: Items we have in excess are moved to Clearance to free up warehouse space.
- Discontinuation: Discontinued product lines often end up in Clearance to expedite the sale of remaining stock.
- Packaging Changes: When packaging updates occur, we shift the older packaged items to Clearance.
- Poor Quality: Clearance items meet our rigorous quality standards and often brand new, unopened products.
- Limited Support: You'll receive our excellent customer service for Clearance items. Note, all Clearance purchases are Final Sale and not covered by the MatterHackers Return Policy.
Note, all Clearance purchases are Final Sale and not covered by the MatterHackers Return Policy.