MatterHackers COVID-19 Update - Shipping All Orders
We are continuing to ship all orders from both our California and Pennsylvania warehouses.
If you need 3D printed PPE donations, or you would like to use your 3D printer to make PPE, click here for the MatterHackers Maker Response Hub.
MatterHackers COVID-19 Update
As we face the global challenge of COVID-19, we know that businesses and individuals are relying on 3D printing and digital fabrication more than ever to continue their operations. Please know that MatterHackers will continue to be your partner by providing the tools, materials, and knowledge you need to succeed - we’ll be shipping orders, answering your questions, and providing support so you can focus on making things that make a difference in these unprecedented times.
Here is what you should know:
- You can still reach our friendly Sales and Customer Support staff by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +1 (949) 613-5838. While some of us are back, and socially-distanced in the office, most of our team is still working remotely.
- We are temporarily halting all in-store pickup orders, walk-ins, and tours until further notice.
- We will continue to ship orders in a timely manner and our warehouse teams are taking maximum safety precautions.
- We are working hard to ensure as much continuity of supply as possible, however in the coming weeks, availability of certain materials may be impacted. In those cases we are working to make alternatives available. Please contact us if you have specific material needs to discuss.
- Due to the increase in demand for 3D printing, customer support responses to inquiries may be slightly delayed. We thank you for your patience, and we will respond as soon as possible.
Please get in touch with us with any questions you might have by emailing email@example.com.
We encourage you to stay creative and productive, keep the maker spirit strong, and most importantly - stay safe.
- Team MatterHackers
Kids at home?
Here are free 3D printing and design projects to keep their creativity and education flowing and focused.