MatterHackers Blue MH Build Series PLA Filament - 2.85mm (1kg)
MH Build PLA is an affordable PLA filament intended for producing quality, 3D printed parts. MH Build PLA comes in a wide selection of bold colors to choose from. MH Build PLA is made with price in mind for any maker, from beginner to advanced, in a wide selection of bold colors.
MH Build Series PLA Filament
The #1 Selling PLA Filament at MatterHackers!
MH Build Series PLA is the best-selling PLA at MatterHackers, making it the top choice for anyone looking to create quality parts affordably.
Here are the top features of MH Build Series PLA:
- Affordable - priced right for every user
- Bulk pricing options - the more you buy, the more you save per spool
- Tons of bold, unique colors to choose from - view all colors here
- Select colors available by the case - view here
- MH Build Series is also available in ABS, PETG, and TPU
MH Build Series - Affordable PLA 3D Printer Filament for Every Maker
MH Build 3D printing filaments are designed with price in mind; we have taken the best aspects of PLA filament - it is renewable, biodegradable, and adaptable - and created an affordable solution for every 3D maker. MH Build filaments include PLA, ABS, and PETG. So if you’re a pure beginner with a limited budget, or an additive manufacturer looking to save on production costs, MatterHackers MH Build PLA is the filament to get any job done.
PLA, aka Polylactic Acid, is a multipurpose material commonly used in 3D printing. PLA filament is a bioplastic, which means it is made from renewable natural resources such as corn starch and tapioca products. As a biodegradable material, it is much better for the environment, especially compared to petrochemical-based alternatives. All MH Build filament is sealed with desiccant for storage and freshness.
- Recommended Extrusion Temperatures: 205±15°C
- Recommended Bed Temperature: Not needed, but if printer has heated bed, 40±15 °C
- Spool Dimensions (Approx.): 200mm Total Diameter x 50mm Inner Hole Diameter x 65mm Height
- 1 kg spool
- True Diameter: 2.85mm
- Dimensional Accuracy: ±0.03mm
- Density: 1.25 g/cm³
- Volume: 0.80 L
- Length: 126.42 m
- Download the Technical Data Sheet
- Download the Safety Data Sheet
Learn More About 3D Printing With PLA Filament
Your success in 3D printing is our goal, so we have created many guides to help you create the highest quality 3D printed parts possible.