3DXTech 3DXMAX ASA is an excellent choice for prototyping functional parts that require resistance to changing weather conditions and a high level of UV stability. Its consistent durability, when compared to ABS, and its excellent mechanical and thermal properties make it the material of choice for the automotive, marine, and RV industries.
3DXMAX series ASA filament is specially formatted for precision 3D printing and is manufactured in the USA.
Note: Due to supply chain issues, this product will be temporarily unavailable until March 2022.
BENEFITS OF 3DXMAX ASA:
- Excellent mechanical and thermal properties (Glass Transition temperature of 105°C)
- Highly resistant to UV radiation and sunlight
- Sturdy and rugged against the weather, making it the ideal material for outdoor parts
- Easier to print than most industrial-grade materials
- Available in a variety of colors
- Low-gloss finish makes 3D Printed models stand out!
- Objects that require resistance to changing weather conditions and UV light
- Function outdoor prototyping
- Automotive parts
- Specialized outdoor tools
- Prototyping sports equipment
- Mirror housings
- Cowl Covers
- Radiator Grills
- Sensor Housings
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm & 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm
- Weight: 1kg
- Extruder Temperature: 235-255°C
- Bed Temperature: 90-110°C
- Note: Lower the bed temperature by 10-20°C after the first few layers
- Heated Chamber: Recommended
- Bed Prep: Magigoo
- Drying instructions: 80°C for 4 hours
Put simply, MatterHackers is the smart place to shop for all things 3D printing and digital manufacturing. The MatterHackers pros are here to partner with you through every step of your journey turning idea into reality and here are just a few of the perks you’ll receive as a customer:
- Free, Fast Shipping on orders over $35
No matter how large or small your order is, U.S. customers will always receive free, fast shipping on orders over $35. Most orders placed before 4pm ET M-F ship same day.
- Lowest Price Guarantee
We work hard to make sure that we offer the lowest prices available - shop confidently knowing you’re getting the best deals on the items you love. Learn more about our Lowest Price Guarantee here.
- Rewards Program
We just want to help you save - MatterHackers' customers can earn a store credit of 3% back on all eligible purchases. Learn more and become a Rewards Program member here.
- Success Guarantee
MatterHackers is invested in your success. From our free phone and email support to our easy exchange program, MatterHackers sets you up on the road to success even with just one purchase. Learn more here.
Have a question about this MatterHackers 3DXTech 3DXMAX ASA Filament - (1kg)? Looking for a recommendation? No problem. Feel free to contact us.