3DXTech 3DXTech CarbonX ABS+CF Filament 1.75mm (2.0kg)
3DXTech CarbonX ABS+CF is made using 3DXTech's high-low ABS and premium modulus carbon fiber. This material is engineered to offer ease of printing, strength, stiffness, excellent dimensional stability, and an amazing surface finish
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email email@example.com.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
CARBONX ABS+CF FILAMENT:
CarbonX ABS+CF Filament is a high-performance carbon fiber reinforced ABS filament ideal for anyone that desires a structural component with high modulus, excellent surface quality, dimensional stability, light weight, and ease of printing. Made using 15% high-modulus carbon fiber and premium Sabic MG-94 ABS. All 3DXTech materials are made in the USA.
BENEFITS OF CARBONX ABS+CF:
- Stiff, high-modulus, industrial-grade parts off many 3D printers available on the market today
- Greatly improved stiffness, modulus, and dimensional stability thanks to the addition of carbon fiber reinforcement
- Easier to print than most industrial-grade materials
- Parts can be smoothed with acetone vapors
- Higher melting point than PLA or PETG
- 1.75mm and 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm in diameter
- Extruder: 220-240°C
- Bed Temp: 100-110°C
- Nozzle: We currently recommend a hardened steel nozzle with a minimum diameter of 0.4mm.
- Other: Ideal layer height is 60% of nozzle diameter. We do not recommend printing layers smaller than 0.2mm with carbon fiber reinforced filaments.
- Bed Prep: Magigoo
- Heated Chamber: Recommended, a chamber helps reduce warping.
- Drying Instructions: 80°C for 4 hours.