3DXTech 3DXTech ThermaX PEI 9085 Blend 3D Filament - 1.75mm (0.5kg)
The spools for the filament are made of PC in order to be able to withstand high temperatures, making them ideal for drying the filament once it absorbs moisture. The product has high thermal properties and is flame resistant with low smoke evolution and toxicity. It is also dimensionally stable and has good resistance to a range of chemicals.
- Withstands high temperatures
- Good dimensional stability
- Good resistance to a broad range of chemicals
|Order Now:||Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping|
The Perfect Spool for High-Temp Applications
The filament's spools are made using PC in order to withstand high-temp materials making them ideal for drying filament once it absorbs moisture. Once the parts are printed with the PEI material, they will resist chemical degradation. This is why it is ideal for automotive and electrical applications.
Product Attributes Include:
- High thermal properties; (Tg) of 186°C
- Inherent flame resistance with low smoke evolution and low smoke toxicity
- Long-term hydrolytic stability
- Excellent dimensional stability (low creep sensitivity and low, uniform coefficient of thermal expansion) and highly reproducible part-to-part dimensions
- Exceptional strength and modulus, even at elevated temperatures
- Good resistance to a broad range of chemicals, such as automotive fluids, fully halogenated hydrocarbons, alcohols, and aqueous solutions
- Stable dielectric constant and dissipation factor over a wide range of temperatures and frequencies
- Diameter: 1.75mm (+/- 0.05mm)
- Color: Natural
Recommended Print Conditions:
- Extruder Temp: 350 - 380°C (all-metal extruder)
- Bed Temp: 140 - 160°C
- Bed Prep: PEI Tape, Lightly sanded FR4 or Perf board.
- Drying instructions: Dry at 120°C for at least 4 hours before use
- Other: No cooling fan, Print speeds of 1000mm/min (starting point)
ULTEM™ is a trademark of SABIC, or its subsidiaries or affiliates.