Artillery Artillery Sidewinder X2 3D Printer
Artillery has built a powerful yet affordable 3D printer with the Sidewinder X2, improving on the X1 and further imbuing it with features that would only come as upgrades on similarly priced desktop 3D printers.
Top Sidewinder X2 3D Printer Features:
• Large-format - 300mm x 300mm x 400mm
• Rapid heating and printing
• Automatic bed leveling system
• Silent 32-bit Ruby motherboard
|Order Now:||Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping|
The Artillery Sidewinder X2
A Reliable, Feature-Rich, Yet Affordable3D Printer
The impressive next iteration of the Sidewinder X1 that fits in and performs in any makerspace.
Here are some of the key features of the Sidewinder X2 3D Printer:
- Large-format - 300mm x 300mm x 400mm
- Rapid heating and printing
- Automatic mesh bed-leveling
- Filament Runout Detection
- Silent 32-bit Ruby motherboard
- Synchronized Dual-Z Stepper Motors
Print Large, High Quality Parts
The Artillery Sidewinder X2 has one of the largest build volumes available, allowing you to create anything you want.
- Build Volume: 300mm x 300mm x 400mm
- Create prototypes, end-use parts and beautiful displays
- Print more parts at once
- Beneficial for a wide variety of industries
Get Printing and Keep Printing Fast
The Sidewinder X2 is designed to get you started, and get your print completed fastest in its class, without losing any part quality.
- Rapidly heating printbed - start prints in under a minute
- Quickly print high quality parts
- Quick and easy assembly, out of the box
Improved Design from the Ground Up
Every element of the Sidewinder has been iterated upon to provide easier, better 3D printing:
- Automatic mesh bed-leveling for a perfect first layer, every time.
- Filament Runout and Power Interrupt Detection saves prints no matter the emergency.
- 32-bit Ruby motherboard with silent drivers
- Synchronized Dual-Z Stepper Motors maintain perfect leveling over countless power-cycles.
What Materials Can Be Printed with the Sidewinder X2?
The Sidewidner X2 can handle every common material available for desktop 3D printing, and after some upgrades, prints beautifully with advanced materials and composites like carbon fiber-infused NylonX filaments. Here is a list of 3D printing materials compatible with the Artillery Sidewinder X2:
- PLA and Tough PLA
- PETG and CPE
- TPU and TPE
What Comes with the Artillery Sidewinder X2 3D Printer?
- Tool Kit
- Assembly Screws and Bolts
- Allen Wrench Set
- Nozzle Wrench
- USB Cable
- USB Thumb Stick (16 GB)
- Spare Ribbon Cable
- Spare 0.40mm Nozzle
- Spare Pulleys
- Cable Management Zip Ties
- Users Manual
- Top Gantry
- Printer Base
- Spool Holder
- Power Cable
What Are the Sidewinder X2's Technical Specifications?
- Print Volume: 300mm x 300mm x 400mm (11.8" x 11.8" x 15.7")
- Extruder: Direct Drive Titan-style Geared Extruder
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Nozzle: 0.40mm Volcano-style
- Max Nozzle Temp: 260° C
- Layer Resolution: 100 - 300 microns
- Build Surface: Glass and Aluminum Plate on AC Heated Bed
- Control Board: 32-bit Ruby, with silent Stepper Drivers
- Interface: Color Touchscreen
- Connectivity: USB-B, Micro SD
- Power: 110V/220V (switchable), 350W
- Shipping Dimensions: 668mm x 508mm x 310mm (26.3" x 20" x 12.2")
- Shipping Weight: 16kgs (35.3lbs)