Bantam Tools Bantam Tools Explorer CNC Milling Machine
The powerful and portable Bantam Tools Explorer™ CNC Milling Machine is compact and enables you to machine aluminum parts anywhere. Easily machine functional parts in your office, lab, classroom or pack it in a transport container and solve problems on the go.
Top features of the Bantam Tools Explorer™ CNC Milling Machine include:
• 6” x 4” x 2.75” Build Volume
• Supports 1/4” Tooling
• Weighs a lightweight 42 lbs.
• Durable Powder-Coated Steel Exoskeleton
|Order Now:||Processed Immediately Free U.S. Shipping|
Scale Your Business and Build Your Skills
The Bantam Tools Explorer™ CNC Milling Machine is an amazing tool for businesses large and small, education and hobbyists looking to expand their toolset. Optimized for aluminum, and achieves a material removal rate (MRR) of 0.1 cubic in/min (2.54 cubic millimeters per minute) in aluminum 6061. It has a repeatability of +/-.001”, which enables you to quickly produce functional parts with minimal iteration.
- 6” x 4” x 2.75” (153 mm x 102 mm x 70 mm)
- Prototype & create large end-use parts in-house
- Beneficial for a wide variety of industries
- Cuts aluminum 6061, brass, copper, engineering plastics, hardwoods, machining wax and FR-1
Safe, Clean and Easy
The Bantam Tools Explorer™ CNC Milling Machine is designed to be taken right out of the case, plug it in and start milling. The machine is clean, fully enclosed and comes with built-in safety features, such as a physical E-stop button, safety interlock door and safety windows.
What's in the Box?
- Bantam Tools Explorer™ CNC Milling Machine
- Free version of Bantam Tools Milling Machine Software
- Power cable
- USB cable
- Colletwrench (2)
- Allen key, 4 mm
- Collet nut
- ER-11 collet, 1/4”
- Flat end mill, 1/4"
- Probing pin, 1/4"
- Right-angle alignment bracket (L-bracket)
- Toe clamp (2)
What Are the Technical Specifications of the Bantam Tools Explorer™ CNC Milling Machine?
- Enclosure:Pre-assembled, fully enclosed Overall Dimensions: 15.75” x 10.25” x 15.25” (400 mm x 260 mm x 387 mm)
- Build Volume: 6” x 4” x 2.75” (153 mm x 102 mm x 70 mm)
- Weight: 42 lb (19 kg)
- Max Traverse:120 in/min (3049 mm/min)
- Spindle Speed: 10,000 RPM - 23,000 RPM
- Spindle Motor Power: 200 W
- Power Requirements: 10-240 V AC 50/60 Hz 350 W
- Tool Holder: ER-11 Collet
- Largest Shank Size: 1/4”
- Repeatability: +/-.001” (+/-.025 mm)
- Recommended Roughing MRR in Aluminum 6061: 0.1 cubic in/min (2.54 cubic mm/min)