BCN3D BCN3D Sigma D25 IDEX 3D Printer
The creators of the revolutionary Epsilon, Sigma, and Sigmax IDEX 3D printers have done it again! The Sigma D25 iterates on the celebrated Sigma design by increasing the printable volume without increasing the printer footprint, repositioned the extruders for more efficient filament pathing, and upgrading the sturdy construction of the printer itself. Whether prototyping your design, producing batches of parts, or educating the next generation of makers, the Sigma D25, with STRATOS 1.5, is a powerful and stylish production solution.
|Order Now:||Ships in 1-3 business days Free U.S. Shipping - excludes Alaska and Hawaii|
Innovative Independent Dual Extrusion Design in the BCN3D Sigma D25
The BCN3D Sigma D25's IDEX technology prints with two heads independently, meaning that during multi-material prints, one toolhead is active while the other stays out of the way.
It's Clean: It's the cleanest solution on the market for dual extrusion 3D printing, because the two extruders work independently when printing water-soluble supports or multi-material parts. While one extruder is printing the second one is parked, preventing the dreaded molten plastic drip onto your part.
Duplication Mode: It allows for Duplication Mode, which means that both toolheads can perform tasks separately and simultaneously, essentially splitting the work and doubling the output. It makes batch printing components faster and easier than ever before.
Mirror Mode: The BCN3D Sigma D25's IDEX setup gives the machine a unique setting called mirror mode, where the printer can print two opposite parts at the same time. Instead of creating two duplicate parts, you create one model and print them both at the same time, and one is the mirror of the other.
Soluble Supports Mode: By having two separate toolheads, the D25 can print intricate structures without the geometric limitations seen on other 3D printers by printing soluble supports out of one extruder, and the part itself out of the other.
Multi-Material Mode: Each filament material provides different properties, and multiple toolheads allows you to utilize twice as many materials in one print. Combine the strength of PETG with the flexibility of TPU to form vice grips or mechanical spacers. Print with multiple colors for striking PLA pieces. Your imagination is your limit with IDEX 3D printing.
The BCN3D Sigma D25 is an excellent addition to the line, or a center point from which to base an entire workflow.
Experience Clean, Consistent 3D Printing with the BCN3D Sigma D25
BCN3D built upon the R17 and R19 series of Sigma's by incorporating exciting new structural and design elements into the D25.
The new aluminum build plate and silicone thermal pad ensures evenly distributed heating across the entire print surface, resulting in a stable, consistent first layer on every print. The calibration process has also been improved thanks to further firmware optimization, refining accuracy and keeping your bed perfectly level.
BCN3D Cura is a powerful design and slicing environment that connects your Sigma D25 to BCN3D Cloud, which means you can effortlessly send files to your printer, and remain confident that it will always have the latest firmware updates. Or turn updates off if you prefer--control is in your hands.
The filament pathing system has been redesigned from the ground up, repositioning both of the D25's extruders to the back of frame of the machine, reducing the distance filament must travel to the hotend and preventing any overheating issues in the process.
BCN3D reinforced the axes of the Sigma by redesigning the X-rails out of stainless steel, ensuring no distortions or imperfections can form, even after thousands of hours of print time. The Z-axis infrastructure has been made much more robust by implementing major mechanical improvements, so even after years of use, your Sigma will be keeping up with your production.
Professionals can iterate quickly and utilize batch manufacturing with BCN3D's Duplication and Mirror Modes.
The BNC3D Sigma D25 is Built for Power and Ease
With an easy-access, full color, 5" touchscreen, you can control your prints and check the status of prints already in progress. And the entire interface can be switched to other languages, so with the touch of a button, your Sigma is ready to be used by anyone in the world.
Long prints can be an important part of any production line, class room, or makerspace, so BCN3D incorporated a sophisticated Filament Runout Sensor which pauses your prints as soon as you run out of filament. This job-saving sensor allows you to load the next spool and continue exactly where you left off, saving you time, material and headaches.
By incorporating a sturdy aluminum frame, high quality, dual-drive extruders from the experts at Bondtech, and custom e3D hotends, BCN3D has crafted a machine that provides more control, sharper details, and smoother performance for any material with which you need to print.
- Technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
- Architecture: Independent Dual Extruder (IDEX)
- Extruders: 2
- Printing volume: 420mm x 300mm x 200mm (16.5" x 11.8" x 7.9")
- Build Chamber: Fully-Enclosed, Passive Heated Chamber
- Extruder maximum temperature: 300°C
- Heated bed maximum temperature: 80°C
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm (installed) / 0.6mm / 0.8mm / 1.0mm
- Hotend X: 0.6mm
- Extruder: Bondtech™ high-tech dual drive gears
- Hotends: Optimized and manufactured by e3D™
- Layer height: 0.05 – 0.5mm
- Positioning resolution (X/Y/Z): 1.25µm / 1.25µm / 1µm
- Filament diameter: 2.85mm
- Single Board Computer: Toradex ARM Compute Module
- Motion Board: BCN3D Electronics with Independent Stepper Drivers
- Air filtering category: H13 HEPA filter, Active Carbon filter
- Heated bed: Silicone thermal pad
- Printing Modes: Duplication mode, Mirror Mode, Soluble Supports Mode, Multi-material Mode
- Compatible Materials: PLA, PVA, PET-G, TPU, PP, PA
- PP GF30, PAHT, CF15 (with Hotend X)
- Filament System: Open
- Operative Systems: Windows, Mac, Linux
- Firmware: BCN3D Embedded Linux distribution, BCN3D Epsilon - Marlin
- File preparation software: BCN3D Cura
- Printer Control Instruction: gcode
- Supported files: STL, 3MF, OBJ, AMF
- Connectivity: SD card, Wifi, Ethernet, 5” Full Color Capacitive Touchscreen
- Overall dimensions: 690mm x 530mm x 550mm (27.2" x 20.9" x 21.7")
- Weight: 30 kg (66.1 lbs.)
- Shipping box dimensions: 800mm x 600mm x 730mm (31.5" x 23.6" x 28.7")
- Shipping weight: 38 kg (83.8 lbs.)
- Power Input: AC 84-240V, AC 3.6 - 1.3A, 50-60Hz
- Maximum Power Consumption: 650W
- Operating temperature: 15°C – 35°C
- Operating Sound: 49 dB(A)
- Certifications: CE / FCC
- US Warranty: 1 year
What's in the Box?
- BCN3D Sigma D25 3D Printer
- 0.40mm Hotends installed
- Glass Build Plate
- Plastic Covers and Thumbscrew Set
- BCN3D PLA Spool x2
- Spool Holder x2
- Quickstart Guide and Warranty
- SD Card
- Power Cable
- Ethernet Cable
- USB Cable
- Bowden Tubes
- Allen Key Set
- Calibration Shim x10
- Coupling Clips x4
- Flat Cable Clips x4
- USB Dongle
- Nylon Cleaning Filament Coil
- Calibration Gage
- Magigoo Glue Stick
- Sample Printed Part