Bondtech Bondtech LGX Lite eXtruder (No Motor)
The Bondtech LGX Lite is a premium filament feeder with a large gear for increased grip and drive wheels for abrasive, rigid, semi-flexible, flexible, and soft materials.
- Hardened steel drive wheels
- Abrasive, rigid, semi-flexible, flexible, and soft materials compatibility
- Dual Drive Extruder technology
Updates starting Feb 2023: the LGX Lite will now come with durable Nylon12 Glass Filled housing in black.
*Please note this extruder does not include a motor
Available Add-ons (1)Show More Addons
Product No. M-UFW-D66C
Larger Drive wheels for increased filament grip
The Bondtech LGX's main feature is the Large gear, with more teeth in the gear it assists in engaging the filament as well as increasing the grip which in turn eliminates the risk of grinding your filaments. The larger drive feature design also prevents any damage from force-feeding filament to clogged or jammed hotends.
- e-steps value : 562 using 16 microsteps; 1124 using 32 microsteps.
- Drive wheels : hardened steel;
- Materials compatibility : abrasive; rigid; semi-flexible; flexible; and soft.
- Mounting holes : M3
- Mounting patterns : bottom (4 points); right (2 points), front to motor (2 points), top (1 point)
- Hole at the top of the LGX® Lite : 5 mm depth
- Holes on the side of the LGX® Lite : 5 mm depth
- Holes on the bottom of the LGX® Lite : 5 mm depth
- Max tightening torque on the extruder screws is 0.3 Nm
To use the LGX® or LGX® Lite, run the stepper motor with currents between ~0.45 and ~0.65A
What's in the box:
- 1 LGX™ Lite feeder
- 1 Bowden Interface Plug
- 1 Direct Drive Interface Plug
- 1 2mm Hex Key
- 3 M3x30 mm Low Head screws
- 4 M3x18 mm Stud with 5 Hex with M3x4 thread
- 30mm PTFE tube to use in the Direct Drive Interface Plug
- 1 Product Line Information Brochure
- 1 Powered By Bondtech sticker