Bondtech Bondtech LGX Lite for Creality Bundle
The LGX Lite Arrow Bundle is a kit that upgrades compatible Creality printers to use Bondtech's Dual Drive Large Gear Drives - LGX . The kit includes an extruder mount, hotend mount, fan shroud, and housing set. The housing is made of grey polyamide and is easy to remove for maintenance.
- Converts the compatible printers from Bowden to direct extruder
- Housing is light and insulated from the Extruder to allow for strain gauge leveling
- Compatible with all stock Bondtech hotends and cooling fans
Product No. M-RG8-8PWU
|Order Now:||Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping|
The upgrade kit for your Creality
This kit includes everything you need to get started using LGX Lite on select Creality 3D printers. Bundled altogether is the LGX Lite (No Motor) and the LGX Lite Arrow.
The Bondtech LGX Lite features:
- Larger drive wheels, for increased filament grip;
- Filament pre-tension lever, for repeated results;
- Drive wheels’ maintenance windows, for easy cleaning;
- Compact, light & centered filament path, for increased performance and compatibility;
- Multiple mounting hole patterns, for easy and flexible setup;
- Compatible with Nema14 round stepper motors;
- Craft boxes without bleaching & no coating.
- Nylon housing with no dyeing or other chemical post processing.
The LGX Lite Arrow for Creality features:
- Plastic parts are made of grey Polyamide (PA12) with no dyeing featuring a wax protective coating.
- Converts the compatible printers from Bowden to direct extruder.
- Housing is light and insulated from the Extruder to allow for strain gauge leveling.
- Compatible with all stock Bondtech hotends and cooling fans.
- Housing is easy to remove for maintenance and service of the hotend and extruder.
- Z-position of the fan shroud is adjustable.
- e-steps value : 562 using 16 microsteps; 1124 using 32 microsteps.
- Drive wheels : hardened steel;
- Materials compatibility : abrasive; rigid; semi-flexible; flexible; and soft.
- Mounting holes : M3
- Mounting patterns : bottom (4 points); right (2 points), front to motor (2 points), top (1 point)
- Hole at the top of the LGX® Lite : 5 mm depth
- Holes on the side of the LGX® Lite : 5 mm depth
- Holes on the bottom of the LGX® Lite : 5 mm depth
- Max tightening torque on the extruder screws is 0.3 Nm
To use the LGX® or LGX® Lite, run the stepper motor with currents between ~0.45 and ~0.65A
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
LGX Lite (No Motor)
- 1 LGX™ Lite feeder
- 1 Bowden Interface Plug
- 1 Direct Drive Interface Plug
- 1 2mm Hex Key
- 3 M3x30 mm Low Head screws
- 4 M3x18 mm Stud with 5 Hex with M3x4 thread
- 30mm PTFE tube to use in the Direct Drive Interface Plug
- 1 Product Line Information Brochure
- 1 Powered By Bondtech sticker
Bondtech LGX Lite Arrow for Creality
- 1x LGX Lite extruder mounting set
- 1x PA12 extruder mount
- 1x PA12 hotend mount
- 4x M3x6 button head screw
- 2x M3x10 button head screw
- 2x M3x8 button head screw
- 1x M3x30 screw
- 1x M3 square nut
- 1x Capricorn cutting fixture
- 1x 70mm Capricorn tube
- 1x LGX Lite Arrow housing set
- 1x PA12 front housing
- 1x PA12 left wing
- 1x PA12 right wing
- 1x PA12 top lid
- 1x PA12 fan shroud
- 1x PA12 (breakout board/cables) cover
- 2x M3x8 button head screw
- 1x M3x16 screw
- 2x M3x20 MC6S screw
- 3x M3 square nut
- 1x Powered by Bondtech sticker
Compatible with the following Creality 3D Printers
- Creality CR-6 SE;
- CR-6 Max;
- CR-10 Smart.