Bondtech Bondtech LGX Lite for Creality Bundle
The LGX Lite Arrow Bundle is a kit that upgrades compatible Creality printers to use Bondtech's Dual Drive Large Gear Drives - LGX . The kit includes an extruder mount, hotend mount, fan shroud, and housing set. The housing is made of grey polyamide and is easy to remove for maintenance.
- Converts the compatible printers from Bowden to direct extruder
- Housing is light and insulated from the Extruder to allow for strain gauge leveling
- Compatible with all stock Bondtech hotends and cooling fans
|Order Now:||Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping|
The upgrade kit for your Creality
The Bondtech LGX Lite features:
- Larger drive wheels, for increased filament grip;
- Filament pre-tension lever, for repeated results;
- Drive wheels’ maintenance windows, for easy cleaning;
- Compact, light & centered filament path, for increased performance and compatibility;
- Multiple mounting hole patterns, for easy and flexible setup;
- Compatible with Nema14 round stepper motors;
- Craft boxes without bleaching & no coating.
- Nylon housing with no dyeing or other chemical post processing.
The LGX Lite Arrow for Creality features:
- Plastic parts are made of grey Polyamide (PA12) with no dyeing featuring a wax protective coating.
- Converts the compatible printers from Bowden to direct extruder.
- Housing is light and insulated from the Extruder to allow for strain gauge leveling.
- Compatible with all stock Bondtech hotends and cooling fans.
- Housing is easy to remove for maintenance and service of the hotend and extruder.
- Z-position of the fan shroud is adjustable.
- e-steps value : 562 using 16 microsteps; 1124 using 32 microsteps.
- Drive wheels : hardened steel;
- Materials compatibility : abrasive; rigid; semi-flexible; flexible; and soft.
- Mounting holes : M3
- Mounting patterns : bottom (4 points); right (2 points), front to motor (2 points), top (1 point)
- Hole at the top of the LGX® Lite : 5 mm depth
- Holes on the side of the LGX® Lite : 5 mm depth
- Holes on the bottom of the LGX® Lite : 5 mm depth
- Max tightening torque on the extruder screws is 0.3 Nm
To use the LGX® or LGX® Lite, run the stepper motor with currents between ~0.45 and ~0.65A
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
LGX Lite (No Motor)
- 1 LGX™ Lite feeder
- 1 Bowden Interface Plug
- 1 Direct Drive Interface Plug
- 1 2mm Hex Key
- 3 M3x30 mm Low Head screws
- 4 M3x18 mm Stud with 5 Hex with M3x4 thread
- 30mm PTFE tube to use in the Direct Drive Interface Plug
- 1 Product Line Information Brochure
- 1 Powered By Bondtech sticker
Bondtech LGX Lite Arrow for Creality
- 1x LGX Lite extruder mounting set
- 1x PA12 extruder mount
- 1x PA12 hotend mount
- 4x M3x6 button head screw
- 2x M3x10 button head screw
- 2x M3x8 button head screw
- 1x M3x30 screw
- 1x M3 square nut
- 1x Capricorn cutting fixture
- 1x 70mm Capricorn tube
- 1x LGX Lite Arrow housing set
- 1x PA12 front housing
- 1x PA12 left wing
- 1x PA12 right wing
- 1x PA12 top lid
- 1x PA12 fan shroud
- 1x PA12 (breakout board/cables) cover
- 2x M3x8 button head screw
- 1x M3x16 screw
- 2x M3x20 MC6S screw
- 3x M3 square nut
- 1x Powered by Bondtech sticker
Compatible with the following Creality 3D Printers
- Creality CR-6 SE;
- CR-6 Max;
- CR-10 Smart.