BCN3D BCN3D Epsilon W27 and Smart Cabinet - 2 Years of Support
BCN3D Epsilon W27 3D printer provides an efficient and reliable 3D printing experience with BCN3D's high-precision, independent dual extrusion system. Pair either the Epsilon W50 or Epsilon W27 with the BCN3D Smart Cabinet to enhance your 3D printing and production workflow.
Top BCN3D Epsilon 3D Printer Features:
• Dual Extrusion with IDEX - Print with Multiple Materials at Once
• Special Mirror and Duplication Mode Printing
• Large format, fully enclosed heated Build Chamber
• W27 Build Volume: 420mm x 300mm x 220mm
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
The BCN3D Epsilon
A Powerful, Large-Format, Dual Independent Extrusion 3D Printer
The BCN3D Epsilon W27 3D Printer is a reliable and easy-to-use machine that is perfect for professionals, educators, and any industrial or manufacturing applications, and the Gen 2 models take this perfection even further.
Here are the key features of the BCN3D Epsilon w27 3D printer:
- Dual Extrusion with IDEX - Print with Multiple Materials at Once, Including Mirror and Duplication Mode Printing
- Upgraded Electronics in the Mainboard, Ventilation and Motor Drivers
- A More Robust Chassis Improves Rigidity and Makes the Epsilon Look Even Sleeker
- XYZ Autocalibration Automatically Corrects First Layer Adhesion with Any Print that Needs It
- Monitor Prints with the Huge, Full-Color Touch Panel or via the Internal Web-Server
- Designed to Integrate Flawlessly with the BCN3D Smart Cabinet for Material and Power Management
Innovative IDEX Dual-Extrusion Design
The BCN3D IDEX system prints using two independent print heads. During multi-material prints, one head is active while the other stays out of the way.
- Cleanest solution on the market for dual extrusion 3D printing
- IDEX System prevents drip/contamination of parts.
- Use Duplication Mode to make both tool heads perform separate tasks.
- Batch printing is now faster and easier than ever before.
- Use Mirror Mode to print two opposite parts at the same time.
BCN3D's Humidity-Controlled Smart Cabinet Prints Better Parts
The Smart Cabinet filament storage system is the perfect upgrade if you are looking for a seamless 3D printing workflow and experience.
- Humidity-controlled chamber keeps materials safe from moisture.
- Higher quality and more accurate 3D printed parts.
- Uninterrupted power supply keeps your printer running until it reaches a reliable stopping point.
- Print with more materials, like Nylon and NylonX, easier than every before
- Smart Cabinet fits up to six 1kg spools of filament
Double Productivity With Epsilon's Batch Printing and Duplication Mode
Batch Printing and Duplication Mode doubles your production capacity, allowing you to get ahead with print orders, design iterations, an more.
- Double your production output in comparison to non-IDEX 3D printer.
- Print end-use products quickly.
- IDEX works side-by-side - print 2 of the same part at once.
Create Cleaner, More Accurate 3D Printed Parts
The IDEX System enables clean, reproducible parts with zero chance for part collision (IDEX) capabilities.
- Independent Dual Hotends retract while not in use
- Toolheads work side-by-side on the print bed to create duplicate models
- Attain faster 3D printing by running production batches for smaller end-use 3D printed parts as well
View More BCN3D 3D Printer Smart Cabinet Videos Here:
- CIM UPC Use Case
- Loading filament - BCN3D Smart Cabinet
- Installation - BCN3D Smart Cabinet
- First setup - BCN3D Smart Cabinet
- Unboxing - BCN3D Smart Cabinet
- Maintenance - BCN3D Smart Cabinet
BCN3D Epsilon Series Technical Specifications
- Technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
- Architecture: Independent Dual Extruder (IDEX)
- Extruders: 2
- Printing volume:
- W50: 420mm x 300mm x 400mm (16.5" x 11.8" x 15.7")
- W27: 420mm x 300mm x 220mm (16.5" x 11.8" x 8.7")
- Build Chamber: Fully-Enclosed, Passive Heated Chamber
- Extruder maximum temperature: 300°C
- Heated bed maximum temperature: 120°C
- Build chamber maximum temperature: 60°C
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm (installed) / 0.6mm / 0.8mm / 1.0mm
- Hotend X: 0.6mm
- Extruder: Bondtech™ high-tech dual drive gears
- Hotends: Optimized and manufactured by e3D™
- Layer height: 0.05 – 0.5mm
- Positioning resolution (X/Y/Z): 1.25µm / 1.25µm / 1µm
- Filament diameter: 2.85mm
- Heated bed: Silicone thermal pad
- Power Input: AC 84-240V, AC 3.6 - 1.3A, 50-60Hz
- Maximum Power Consumption: 840W
- Operating temperature: 15°C – 35°C
- Operating Sound: 49 dB(A)
- Certifications: CE / FCC
- US Warranty: 1 year
- Single Board Computer: Toradex ARM Compute Module
- Motion Board: BCN3D Electronics with Independent Stepper Drivers
- Air filtering category: H13 HEPA filter, Active Carbon filter
- Printing Modes: Duplication mode, Mirror Mode, Soluble Supports Mode, Multi-material Mode
- Compatible Materials
- Open Filament System for all 2.85mm materials
- PLA, PVA, PET-G, TPU, ABS, PP, PA
- PP GF30, PAHT, CF15 (with Hotend X)
- Operative Systems: Windows, Mac, Linux
- Firmware: BCN3D Embedded Linux distribution, BCN3D Epsilon - Marlin
- File preparation software: BCN3D Cura
- Printer Control Instruction: gcode
- Supported files: STL, 3MF, OBJ, AMF
- Connectivity: SD card, Wifi, Ethernet, 5” Full Color Capacitive Touchscreen
- Overall dimensions:
- W50: 530mm x 690mm x 900mm (20.9" x 27.2" x 35.4")
- W27: 690mm x 530mm x 750mm (27.2" x 20.9" x 29.5")
- Shipping box dimensions:
- W50: 600mm x 800mm x 1185mm (23.6" x 31.5" x 46.7")
- Shipping weight:
- W50: 46 kg (101.4 lbs.)
- W27: 33 kg (72.8 lbs.)