Creality3D Creality3D Ender 3 V2 3D Printer Kit
The Ender 3 V2 is the exciting new step in the Ender 3 series of 3D printers from Creality3D. With silent, high quality printing, a Carborundum glass bed, and quality of life features such as print-resume and built-in tool drawer, the Ender 3 V2 is the perfect value solution for schools, small businesses and makers alike.
- Build volume of 220mm x 220mm x 250mm
- 32-bit motherboard & TMC 2209 drivers
- Textured Carborundum glass bed
The Ender 3 Series, Iterated
The new 32-bit motherboard and TMC 2209 Stepper Driver create a whisper quiet printing experience, without sacrificing any of the excellent printing quality, making this a fancy budget printer.
The Ender 3 V2’s textured, tempered Carborundum glass bed provides an excellent printing experience. Filament flawlessly sticks to the print surface when it’s hot but easily pops free once it cools.
Also included are exciting quality of life features such as belt tensioners, a stock silicone nozzle sock, an adjustable screen, and a drawer in the printer base--perfect for storing 3D printing tools and paraphernalia.
What Are the Specifications Ender-3 V2?
- Technology: FDM 3D Printer
- Assembly: Kit
- Build Volume: 220mm x 220mm x 250mm (8.7" x 8.7" x 9.8")
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.40mm
- Nozzle Count: 1
- Max. Nozzle Temp: 255℃
- Max. Print Bed Temp: 110℃
- Printing Materials: PLA，TPU，ABS
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- XY-axis Precision: 0.012 mm
- Z-axis Precision: 0.004 mm
- Max Print Speed: 120mm/s
- Supported File Types: STL，OBJ，G-Code
- Connectivity: USB or SD CARD
- Machine Size: 475mm x 470mm x 620mm (18.7" x 18.5" x 24.4")
- Machine Weight: 7.8kg (17.2 lbs)
- Board: Creality V4.2.2
- Processor: 32 Bit
- Driver: TMC 2209