Duet3D Duet3D Duet 3 6XD 3D Printer Controller Board
The Duet 3 Mainboard 6XD is a high-powered, fully-featured controller 3D printer control ecosystem. With support for up to six external drivers, this 3D printer controller is a great choice for full DIY builds or as an upgrade to existing hardware. If you are looking for a cutting-edge, fully-featured 3D printer controller, the Duet3 6XD may be the board for you.
Add a multitude of powerful features to your 3D printer with the Duet 3 Mainboard
Anytime you set out to upgrade the capabilities of your 3D printer, you have a specific goal in mind. Whether it be 32-Bit operation, the ability to add a second hotend, quieter motion control, or network connectivity, there are many great 3D printer features that don't come standard on each and every machine. The Duet3 6XD Mainboard allows maximum flexibility which supports everything listed here and more, making it a great choice for your upgrade build, no matter the base machine. Running RepRap firmware just like the other Duet boards before it, those familiar with the Duet3D family of products will be right at home with this mainboard.
- Version: 1.0
- Processor: Powerful 32bit Atmel ATSAME70: ARM Cortex-M7 microcontroller running at up to 300MHz
- Expansion: CAN-FD BUS for connecting multiple expansion boards and tools.
- Connectivity: Dedicated SPI Bus to Single Board Computer (SBC) / Ethernet network / USB-C connection available for initial setup
- External Driver Support: 6 ports with step/direction/enable outputs, and fault inputs. signalling is a 5V single ended
- High current outputs: 3 x High current outputs (up to 6A each)
- Medium current outputs: 6 x medium current outputs for PWM fans and similar devices, of which 3 support 4-wire fans with PWM and tacho wires. Arranged in two banks, each bank is individually fused with voltage selectable between VIN / 12V
- Temperature Measurement: 4 thermistor/PT1000 inputs. Support for two temperature daughterboards for up to 4 PT100 or thermocouple sensors.
- Inputs/Outputs: Nine I/O connectors with 3.3V output signal level and 30V-tolerant inputs. 4 of the 9 pairs of IO also have alternative opto-isolated connections
- Power monitoring: VIN voltage monitoring allows for state save on power failure.
- Firmware: Runs RepRapFirmware 3.4 or later – Supports all common machine geometries, easily configurable for your specific machine requirements.
What's in the Box?
- Duet 3 Main Board 6XD
- SBC Ribbon Cable
- Custom connector parts - Build connectors to enable usage with any stepper motors
- Sticker - To display your pride in using a Duet 3 board.