eSUN eSUN Tough Resin for LCD 3D Printers - Cool White (0.5kg)
eSUN Tough Resin was made to be your go-to 3D printing resin for parts for use on a production line. With its strength, toughness and precision, this resin is well suited to mimic the qualities of ABS plastic.
Top eSUN Tough Resin Features:
• Impressive mechanical performance
• High resolution finished 3D prints
• Thoroughly tested for monochrome LCD 3D printers
ESUN Tough Resin Mimics Industry Standard Polymers
eSUN Tough Resin was formulated as a rigid and impact resistant, mechanically-ready option suitable for final-use applications. Other 3D printing resins are best suited for decorative or prototypical examples, but eSUN Tough Resin is strong enough to be drilled and resist shock without shattering.
Here are the key features of eSUN Tough Resin:
- High strength mechanical properties
- High precision 3D print resolution
- Formulated for monochrome LCDs
Unparalleled Mechanical Performance with eSUN Tough Resin
Whether it's a prototype that needs to survive rough handling or a fixture that may face repetitive impacts, eSUN Tough Resin is well suited for the job; strike at a finished 3D print using eSUN Tough Resin with a hammer or drill right through the part without disturbing its structural integrity.
- High impact resistance
- High strength
- High hardness
- High toughness
Low Viscosity for High Precision
When you're 3D printing with resin, you're often trying to achieve the highest resolution possible. The low viscosity of eSUN Tough Resin makes it well suited to flow and recede as the 3D print job progresses, allowing uncured resin to drip off the finished sections and reflow into the space below the 3D print to begin the next layer.
- 200-00 mPA-s
- Easily reflows as 3D print lifts from vat
- Drains from 3D print to prevent blown-out features
Monochrome LCD 3D Printer Ready
Nowadays most resin-based 3D printers use monochromatic LCD screens to mask each layer, a dramatic improvement for longevity and performance over older RGB LCD screens. eSUN Tough Resin has been reformulated to perform exceptional well with monochrome LCD 3D printers for ultra-fast 3D printing.
- Extensively tested with profiles for the most popular resin 3D printers
- 395-405nm applicable wavelength
- Exposure time: 1.2-3.8 seconds (depending on UV LED intensity)
- Color: Blue
- UV Wavelength: 395 - 405nm
- First Layer Exposure Time: 30 - 45 seconds
- Normal Layer Exposure Time: 1.2 - 3.8 seconds
- Shelf Life: 1 - 2 years (depending on storage conditions)
- Storage Temperature: Between 15°C - 35°C (59°F - 95°F)
- Type of Container: Black plastic container
- Container Dimensions (Approx.):
- Weight: 500g
- Compatible with most monochrome LCD/MSLA and DLP Resin 3D Printers, RGB LCD may need testing.
- Build Surface Compatibility: LayerLock SLA Resin 3D Printing Build Surface, stock build plate
QUICK LOOK AT RESIN SETTINGS
|SLA Resin 3D Printer||Bottom Layer Cure Time||0.05mm Layer Cure Time|
|Elegoo Mars 2 Pro||40||
|Anycubic Photon Mono X||35||
|Anycubic Photon Mono 4K||45||
|Anycubic Photon Mono SE||35||
|Voxelab Proxima 8.9||35||
|Phrozen Sonic Mighty 4K||35||
|Elegoo Mars 3||40||
- eSUN Recommended Post-Processing Steps:
- Remove the printed model from the build plate
- Submerge the model in isopropyl alcohol, preferably in an container within an ultrasonic cleaner
- Submerge the model completely in distilled water and expose to UV lamp or sunlight
- Place the model in an oven, set the temperature to 50°C (122°F) for 20 minutes, turn off oven, and let cool until oven reaches room temperature
- Normal prost processing (support removal, polishing, etc.)
- Wear protective gear such as nitrile gloves, safety goggles, etc. before handling resin.
- Shake the container of resin well before using it.
- Avoid leaving the resin in a vat unused for more than one day.
- Do not store used resin in the same container as unused resin. Pour used resin from vat into a separate light-proof container.
- Handle resin in a well-ventilated room over protective surfaces like a silicone mat, aluminum trays, plastic sheets, etc. when possible.
- Cure resin under UV light before disposing with regular trash. NEVER dump wet, liquid resin in the trash unless it's being properly disposed of with hazardous waste. Contact your local hazardous waste facility for further appropriate steps.
LEARN MORE ABOUT 3D PRINTING WITH PHOTOPOLYMER RESIN
Your success in 3D printing is our goal, so we have created some guides to help you create the highest quality 3D printed parts possible.