Flashforge Creator 3 is an excellent 3D printer capable of printing complex engineering-grade 3D prints. Designed by the Flashforge team, Creator 3 is the advanced version of the notable Creator Pro geared towards professionals. Creator 3 features two independent print heads for multi-material printing, a built-in HD camera, flexible build plate, filament error sensor, and a user-friendly touch screen control. You can easily 3D print with soluble support with this optimized 3D printer. Flashforge Creator 3 is great for professionals and makers alike who are looking to boost productivity with this revolutionary IDEX 3D Printer.
Disclaimer* Shipping is only covered within the lower 48 states, the following US territories are not covered; Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, & American Samoa.
|Order Now:||Processed Immediately|
Creator 3 developed with professionals in mind
The Flashforge Creator 3 is a professional-grade 3D printer. Expand material options, print with a heated flexible build plate, and a heated chamber great for high warp filaments. Minimize production time efficiently with the Flashforge IDEX system 3D printing independently and simultaneously. Flashforge is known throughout as a tried and true brand, integrate this Creator 3 into your workspace for high-performance 3D printing.
Print with multiple materials and Double your productivity with IDEX on Flashforge Creator 3
Flashforge Creator 3 3D printer features IDEX also known as independent dual extruders. They feature two separate nozzles capable of different nozzle temperatures suited to 3D print one object with two different materials or 3D print two identical parts simultaneously increasing production time.
Achieve maximum efficiency with Flashforge Creator 3 cloud printing
Flashforge Creator 3 is equipped with Cloud Operation allowing users to store designs, 3D print from the cloud and operate entirely through a cloud platform. Eliminate having to connect to a computer or using a micro SD with the Cloud Operation. This efficient design enhances any 3D printing user experience.
- Printing technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
- Build volume: 300 x 250 x 200 mm
- Layer height: 0.05 – 0.4 mm
- Position precision: X,Y: 11 microns / Z: 2.5 microns
- Filament diameter: 1.75 mm
- Third-party filament: Yes
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm
- Nozzle type: Stainless steel
- Connectivity: USB, WiFi, Ethernet, 3D Cloud
- Heated plate: Yes
- Max. plate temperature: 120°C
- Printable materials: PLA, ABS, PC, PVA, HIPS, PETG, W.P.C., nylon
- Frame material: Plastic
- Print bed: PEI sheet on glass
- Built-in camera: Yes
- Extrusion: Dual
- Input: 100V – 240VAC, 47-63HZ Power: 500W
- Max. extruder temperature: 300°C
- Positioning accuracy: XY-axis 0.011 mm, Z-axis 0.0025 mm
- Touchscreen: 4.5 inches
- 3rd party material compatible: Yes
- Software package: FlashPrint
- File types: Input: OBJ, STL, 3MF, FPP, BMP, PNG, JPG, JPEG Output: GX/G
- Supports: Windows, Mac, Linux
- Shipping box dimensions: 750 x 632 x 732 mm
- Shipping weight: 52 kg
- Printer weight: 40 kg
- Printer dimensions: 627 x 485 x 615 mm
3D Printing curriculum will be included with a purchase of Flashforge Creator 3.