Sorry, this product is currently unavailable
Perhaps some of these categories are of interest:
The FlashForge Inventor is ready to bring high-quality prints to life thanks to a fully enclosed and temperature controlled build chamber. Sensors inside the printer monitor the temperature and keep it constant using five built-in fans. This system ensures proper cooling of PLA filament and also proper heating of ABS to minimize warping. The Inventor also includes a camera which allows for live monitoring of your 3D prints from a connected computer or mobile phone.
Disclaimer* Shipping is only covered within the lower 48 states, the following US territories are not covered; Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, & American Samoa.
Totally-enclosed and temperature controlled build area
The Flashforge Inventor's totally-enclosed build area features five fans and temperature sensors which allow the 3D printer to maintain the perfect environment for whatever filament you are printing with. Reduce stringing with PLA by cooling the filament quickly after extrusion or keep ABS at the perfect temperature to minimize warping and promote bed adhesion. These features are powerful because no matter what kind of 3D printer filament you want to create with, the Flashforge Inventor allows you to get better results.
Live view camera for real-time print monitoring
The Inventor has a camera inside the build area which can be accessed via a local PC or mobile phone. This means you can monitor your prints in real-time even when out of the office or away from your workspace.
Dual extrusion for multi-material prints
Dual extrusion opens up many new possibilities for 3D printing. From creating an intricate part with dissolvable supports to printing two color models, dual extrusion gives more options to the maker. Both hotends of the Inventor are direct drive, meaning they are also capable of printing with flexible materials such as MatterHackers PRO Series Flex.
Don't let a power outage ruin your prints
Some 3D printed projects can take many hours or even days to complete. Traditionally any power outages during the printing process will stop the print and force it to be restarted when power is available again. The Inventor features automatic print resuming, so it remembers exactly where it is on your project and will start back where it left off after a power failure.
- Print Technology: FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
- Build Volume: 228mm x 150mm x 160mm (9.0”x 5.9” x 6.3)
- Printing Material: ABS/PLA/PVA/HIPS/Composite Materials
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Layer Resolution: 50-400 microns
- Positioning Precision: XY: 11 microns, Z: 2.5 microns
- Layer Thickness: 0.05-0.4mm
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.04mm (0.015”)
- Printing Speed: 24cc/h
- Suggest Extruder Temp.: 0-240°C
- Heated Built Plate Temp.: 0-120°C
- Connectivity: USB Cable/SD Card/WiFi
- Supports (OS): Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS X, Linux
- Operation: 3.5" Full-color IPS Touchscreen
- Language Interface: English/Chinese/German/French/Italian/Korean/Czech/Japanese
- AC Input: 100~240 V, ~2 amps, 50~60 Hz, 350W
- Product Weight: 38 lbs
- Product Dimension: 22” x 17” x 21”
- Approval: RoHS/CE/FCC/ISO 9001
- Software: FlashPrint
- Supported File Type: Input:STL/OBJ, Output:G/GX
3D Printing Curriculum will be included with the purchase of a Flashforge Inventor.