The FSL Muse Core Laser Cutter and Engraver is one of the most powerful and renowned desktop laser cutters available on the market.
- 20” x 12” work area
- Sturdy metal body construction
- Linear rail motion system
- 7” LCD touchscreen
- Removable floor
- Easy-to-use browser-based control and design software called RetinaEngrave v3.0.
UNLOCK THE POWER AND PRECISION TO CREATE THE NEXT GREATEST INNOVATION
The Muse Core Laser Cutter and Engraver is your solution for making functional parts, original art, and the next greatest innovation. This CO2 laser brings power while the linear rail motion system brings precision for cutting and engraving with a versatile assortment of hard and soft materials including wood, acrylic, fabric, leather, stone, glass, and more! Users are empowered to create designs not possible by hand in just a matter of minutes. Quality of life features such as the LED interior lighting system and the 7” LCD touchscreen contribute to the easy and straightforward operation of the Muse Core Laser Cutter, while The Z Focusing Precision Manual Slider makes it quick and simple to calibrate your laser tool head before starting your projects.
The Muse Core is a powerful and precise desktop-sized laser cutter. Operation is simple thanks to the full-color 7" touch screen.
THE COOLBOX IS A SIMPLE, ALL-IN-ONE LASER COOLING SOLUTION
The Coolbox is a strongly recommended add-on accessory that provides a simple, all-in-one laser cooling solution that provides both an air and water pump in a single convenient device that is easy to setup. The built-in exhaust fan helps keep the Muse Core’s workspace clear of smoke and fumes, however, be sure to use proper fume extraction methods. Either position your exhaust hose out of a window or attach it to a BOFA AD350 Laser Engraver Fume Extractor to unlock the freedom to place your Muse Core Laser Cutter anywhere in your shop.
The Coolbox keeps the laser cool during operation while also keeping the work area clear of smoke and debris.
ENABLE YOUR CREATIVITY WITH THE BUILT-IN RETINA ENGRAVE V3.0 LASER CONTROL AND DESIGN SOFTWARE
A digital fabrication device is only as good as its software. The Muse Core comes with the best laser software on the market; Retina Engrave v3.0. This browser-based, feature-rich, and easy-to-use design and control software is hosted right on the Muse Core itself, meaning users can connect to Retina Engrave v3.0 with or without an Internet connection. It features built-in drawing and full design capabilities, advanced vector trajectory algorithms for the smoothest cuts possible, and the ability to import many different kinds of file types for your designs. Create custom shapes, add text, or alter existing designs all from your browser of choice using Retina Engrave v3.0. This all-in-one software solution will also assist with all laser-control-related tasks in one intuitive workflow.
Cut and engrave wood, acrylic, leather, stone, glass, and more! See the Technical Specifications below for a list of hard and soft materials that the Muse Core can be used with.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
- Muse Core Laser Cutter
- AC Power Cable
- 2.0” Lens
- Honeycomb Table
- Foil duct
- Hose clamp
- 1.5m Water Tube
- 1.5m Air Tube
- 6ft Ethernet cable
- M4x8 Button Head screws
- 2.5mm Hex Key
- Thermal Paper
- 1.5m 2 Pin Circular cable
- 1.5m 4 Pin Circular cable
Note: The Muse Core does not include a Water Pump or Coolbox Cooling System. The manufacturer recommends purchasing one for the optimal user experience.
The included 2" focus lens concentrates the power of the 40W CO2 laser to cut and engrave a variety of hard and soft materials.
- Weight & Dimensions:
- Laser work area: 20” x 12” (508mm x 305mm)
- Machine dimensions: 32.3” x 20.3” x 8.5” (820mm x 515mm x 215mm)
- Weight: 54 lbs (24.5 kg)
- Workable Z-height: 2.5”
- Laser classification: Class 3
- Laser Type: Sealed CO2 Laser Tube
- Laser Power: 40W OR 45W (Depending on selection)
- Default Focus Lens: 2”
- Integrated red guiding laser and Beam Combiner
- Resolution: Up to 1000dpi
- Power supply: AC 110V
- Gross power: <1000W
- Operation Modes: Precision Raster, Vector, or Combined Modes
- Motion control: high-speed, high precision stepper motors
- Operating temperature: 0° - 45°C
- Control Software: Retina Engrave v3.0
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac, Linux
- Browser Compatibility: Google Chrome (recommended), Safari, Firefox, Edge
- File import options: .jpg, .png, .bpm, .pdf, .svg
- Minimum screen resolution: 1024 x 768 pixels
- Connection: Local network (ethernet or wireless) or direct connection to the Muse Core via Ethernet cable
- Wireless Compatibility: 802.11n
- Material Capabilities:
- ¼” Wood (Cut/Engrave)
- ¼” Acrylic (Cut/Engrave)
- Fabric (Cut/Engrave)
- Cardboard (Cut/Engrave)
- Paper (Cut/Engrave)
- Natural Leather (Cut/Engrave)
- Stone (Engrave only)
- Glass (Engrave only)
- Rubber (Cut/Engrave)
- 30-day warranty begins at ship date
- 100% money back guarantee (minus shipping and handling costs) if you return your unit in like-new condition within 30 days of the ship date
- Shipping costs for replacement parts are covered for the first 30 days, and replacement parts are covered for the first year.
- The cost of replacement parts is covered for the first year, but after 30 days, shipping them is at the customer's expense.
- This warranty covers only the main laser unit and excludes optional accessories.