Creality3D Creality3D Ender 5 Plus 3D Printer
One of the most popular Creality 3D Printers available, the Ender 5 Plus is an easy-to-use and assemble 3D printer kit that's packed with features for successful 3D printing.
- Massive build volume
- One of the most affordable 3D printers available
- Easy to assemble - start printing fast
- BL-Touch equipped for automatic leveling
The Creality Ender 5 Plus 3D Printer
One of the Most Popular 3D Printer Kits on the Market
The Creality Ender 5 Plus 3D Printer is an easy-to-use 3D printer kit that's great for anyone looking to get started with 3D printing and doesn't want to be limited by a small build space.
Here are the key features of the Creality Ender 5 Plus 3D Printer:
- Large build volume: 350 x 350 x 400 mm
- Automatic bed leveling
- Filament detection
- Easy to build - start printing fast
3D Print Large Parts
The Creality Ender 5 Plus has a large build volume, allowing you to print big parts, or a lot of smaller parts all at once.
- Build Volume: 350 x 350 x 400mm
- Unlimited freedom to create
- Print large parts beautifully
Automatic Bed Leveling for More Accurate Prints
The Creality Ender 5 Plus comes equipped with a BLTouch probe to automatically level your 3D printer's bed - this makes it easy for you to get stellar 3D printed parts.
- Pre-installed BLTouch bed sensor
- Precisely measures the bed surface
- Automatic Z-axis compensation
- Works well with any added build surface upgrades
Easy to Build - Arrives Partially Assembled
The Creality Ender 5 Plus, like many of Creality's other 3D printers, arrives partially assembled so it's easier for you to build.
- Quick and easy to build - takes less than an hour!
- Partially assembled upon arrival
- Start printing quickly
Built-In Filament Detection Sensor
The Creality Ender 5 Plus is equipped with a Filament Detection Sensor that will immediately pause your print when it runs into issues, like if your filament runs out or you experience a power failure.
- Print with confidence and peace of mind
- Save your print when power outages occur
- Pauses print when filament runs out or breaks
Sturdy Aluminum Rails & Double Axis Control System
The Creality Ender 5 Plus has been designed from the ground up to improve the stability and printer performance of the entire machine.
- Reinforced aluminum rails
- Double Axis Control System reduces vibrations for cleaner prints
- Box-shaped design for improved stability
What Comes with the Creality3D Ender 5 Plus 3D Printer?
- Creality Ender 5 Plus 3D Printer Kit (qty: 1)
- Top Frame
- Extruder Kit
- Filament Holder
- 2040 Aluminum profile (qty: 4)
- Hot Bed
- Z-axis Frame
- Bottom Frame
- Wrench and screwdriver
- Storage card and reader
- 0.4mm nozzle cleaner
- Power cable
- Filament - 200g
- Spare parts (1 set)
Creality Ender 5 Plus 3D Printer Technical Specifications
- Build Volume: 350mm x 350mm x 400mm (13.8" x 13.8" x 15.7")
- Printer Size: 632mm x 666mm x 619 mm (24.9" x 26.2" x 24.4")
- Printer Weight: 40 lbs.
- Package size: 730*740*310mm
- Nozzle: Brass 1.75mm x 0.4mm (can be swapped out for 0.3mm or 0.2mm)
- Extruders: 1
- Maximum Nozzle Temp: 260℃
- Heated Bed Temp: 110℃
- Bed Type: Tempered Glass
- Print Accuracy: ±0.1mm
- Layer thickness: 0.1mm-0.4mm
- Display: 4.3" Monochrome
- Power Consumption: 110V input, 24V, 21A output
- Frame: Aluminum
- Files transfer: USB or TF card
- Slicing software: Creality Cura, Slicer, Simplify3D
- File format: STL, OBJ, AMF