The MAKEiT PRO-M 3D printer has new upgrades, ultra-high resolution, and is capable of achieving layer heights less than .05mm (50 microns). Many printers claim to be capable of such low layer heights but the MAKEiT PRO-M actually delivers on this promise.
The MAKEiT PRO-M comes standard with dual extrusion so that you can print with two materials at the same time (including dissolvable support materials). The MAKEiT PRO-M uses premium quality components and is proudly made in the USA.
High definition 3D printing
The MAKEiT PRO-M is the ultimate high definition, dual extrusion 3D printing machine. We've used the original PRO model for almost a year and are very excited to offer the new PRO-M to our customers. Using the MAKEiT PRO, our print solutions team achieved some of the lowest layer heights in printed parts that we have ever seen. We have successfully printed at 50 microns, which takes definition and detail to a new level. Take a look at the printed frog below which was printed on the MAKEiT PRO at .05mm.
Frog printed at 50 microns (layers are almost invisible!)
The ability to create anything
The MAKEiT PRO-M has a build area of 9.5x8x13 inches. This printer excels at printing objects which cannot normally be printed on FFF and FDM 3D printers. Take a look at the printed threaded screw below which is much smaller than the size of a quarter.
Make the most of your workspace with the MAKEiT PRO-M Wall Mount
The MAKEiT PRO-M has everything you need and want in a 3D Printer; high-resolution prints that preserve fine details from the original model like screw threading, dual extrusion for multi-colored parts, dissolvable support material, or duplication mode for fast printing of entire plates of parts. But a great feature of PRO-M beyond being a 3D printer is it's built-in wall mount functionality. The frame of the machine itself interfaces with standard shelving hangers so you can install one, two, or twelve MAKEiT printers without sacrificing any valuable desk space.
The MAKEiT PRO-M can be wall mounted and doesn't compete for your desk space
What's New in the PRO-M?
- New steel Y-axis bearing mounts replace 3D printed ABS plastic for enhanced durability and precision.
- New CNC machined aluminum Z-Axis rod/motor mounts replace 3D printed PETG for enhanced durability and precision.
- 3D printed polycarbonate parts replace 3D printed PETG parts in the feeder housing.
- Premium quality Misumi shaft and bearing on key locations for smoother, quieter motion and enhanced precision.
- Improved heat bed with stronger magnets and dual-circuit heater system for faster heating and lower energy consumption.
- Changed build plate from nickel-plated steel to spring stainless steel to allow strong hold and some flexibility of the plate to remove prints.
- Increased modularity and accessibility of components to aid in easier maintenance and operation.
- Build Area: 200mm x 240mm x 330mm (7.9" x 9.5" x 13")
- Print quality / layer height: ≥50 microns (0.05mm or 0.002")
- Positioning precision: X axis: 10 microns (0.0003937", 0.01mm)
- Filament diameter: 1.75 mm (0.069")
- Nozzle size: factory default 0.4 mm (0.015").
- MAKEiT printers work with nozzle sizes ranging 0.25mm -1 mm.
- Build platform: heated platform made of cast aluminum with embedded magnets
- Tested printing materials: ABS, PLA, HIPS, Laywood, T-glass, Nylon, Laywood, NinjaFlex
- Display: 4 x 20 character LCD display
- Chassis: powder coated 1/8” thick aluminum
- X, Y, and Z Axis bearings: linear axis ball bearings
- Stepper motors: 1.8° step angle
- Extruder module: exchangeable magnetic snap-on module
- Build plate: removable zinc coated steel plate with BuildTak film
- Product weight:7.26 kg (16 lbs)
- Product dimensions: 41 x 33 x 45cm (16.14 x 13 x 17.72in)
- Moving platform: 21 x 37cm (8.27 x 14.57in)
- Software: MatterControl
- Operating systems: Windows, OSX, Linux
- Connectivity: USB, SD card
- AC input: 100-240v, 50-60 hz
- Built-in power supply: 450W power output, 80 plus bronze level efficiency
- Assisted bed leveling: The printer will probe and determine what adjustments are to be made by the user to calibrate in X, Y, and Z.
Questions about your MAKEiT PRO-M? Check out our forum!