High definition 3D printing
The MAKEiT PRO-L and the MAKEiT PRO-M are the ultimate high definition, dual extrusion 3D printing machines. We've used the PRO-M model (the smaller version of this printer) for over a year and are very excited to offer the new PRO-L to our customers. Using the MAKEiT PRO, our print solutions team achieved some of the lowest layer heights in printed parts that we have ever seen. We have successfully printed at 50 microns, which takes definition and detail to a new level. Take a look at the printed frog below which was printed on the MAKEiT PRO at .05mm.
Frog printed at 50 microns (layers are almost invisible!)
The ability to create anything
The MAKEiT PRO-L has a massive build area of 12x10x13 inches (305x254x330mm). This printer excels at printing objects which cannot normally be printed on FFF and FDM 3D printers. Take a look at the printed threaded screw below which is much smaller than the size of a quarter.
Don't Lose Valuable Production Time
Are you ready to be a MAKEiT PRO-L owner? Your MAKEiT PRO-L includes one year of downtime coverage, which means if your printer goes down, MAKEiT will cover any lost print time by printing your parts until you are back online-- you cover material costs only. But wait, there is more...your MAKEiT PRO-L purchase comes with a one month subscription to MAKEiT Factory Support, which includes remote file setup and optimization, personal training, and overflow manufacturing services.
What's New in the PRO-L?
- New steel Y-axis bearing mounts replace 3D printed ABS plastic for enhanced durability and precision.
- New CNC machined aluminum Z-Axis rod/motor mounts replace 3D printed PETG for enhanced durability and precision.
- 3D printed polycarbonate parts replace 3D printed PETG parts in the feeder housing.
- Premium quality Misumi shaft and bearing on key locations for smoother, quieter motion and enhanced precision.
- Improved heat bed with stronger magnets and dual-circuit heater system for faster heating and lower energy consumption.
- Changed build plate from nickel-plated steel to spring stainless steel to allow strong hold and some flexibility of the plate to remove prints.
- Increased modularity and accessibility of components to aid in easier maintenance and operation.
- Print quality / layer height: ≥50 microns [0.05mm or 0.002in]
- Positioning precision: X axis: 10 microns [0.0003937 in, 0.01mm]
- Filament diameter: 1.75 mm [0.069in]
- Nozzle size: factory default 0.4 mm [0.015in].
- MAKEiT printer works with nozzle size ranging 0.25mm -1 mm.
- Build platform: heated platform made of cast aluminum with embedded magnets
- Tested printing materials: ABS, PLA, HIPS, Laywood, T-glass, Nylon, Laywood, Ninja Flex
- Display: 4 x 20 character LCD display
- Chassis: powder coated 1/8” thick aluminum
- Xyz bearings: linear axis ball bearings
- Stepper motors: 1.8° step angle
- Extruder module: exchangeable magnetic snap-on module
- Build plate: removable zinc coated steel plate with BuildTak film (2 build plates included with printer)
- Product weight:11 kg [24 lbs]
- Product dimensions: 520mm x 330mm x 572mm
- Software: MatterControl
- Operating systems: Windows, OSX, Linux
- Connectivity: USB, SD card
- AC input: 100-240v, 50-60 hz
- Built-in power supply: 450W power output, 80 plus bronze level efficiency
- Assisted bed leveling: The printer will probe and determine what adjustments are to be made by the user to calibrate in X, Y, and Z.
Each MAKEiT printer ships with MatterControl Pro - AKA the best 3D printing software you can find. MatterControl is the most intuitive, feature rich 3D printing software and includes MatterSlice - the fastest and most accurate slicing engine on the market. MatterControl Pro comes with lifetime phone and email service and support.
Questions about your MAKEiT PRO-L? Check out our forum!
Please note that, due to its size and weight, this product cannot be shipped to a PO Box. If you have any questions or would like help making shipping arrangements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why buy from MatterHackers?
Put simply, MatterHackers is the smart place to shop for all things 3D printing and digital manufacturing. The MatterHackers pros are here to partner with you through every step of your journey turning idea into reality and here are just a few of the perks you’ll receive as a customer:
- Free, Fast Shipping
No matter how large or small your order is, U.S. customers will always receive free, fast shipping. Most orders placed before 4pm ET M-F ship same day.
- Best Price Guarantee
We work hard to make sure that we offer the lowest prices available - shop confidently knowing you’re getting the best deals on the items you love. Learn more about our Best Price Guarantee here.
- Rewards Program
We just want to help you save - MatterHackers' customers can earn a store credit of 3% back on all eligible purchases. Learn more and become a Rewards Program member here.
- Success Guarantee
MatterHackers is invested in your success. From our free phone and email support to our easy exchange program, MatterHackers sets you up on the road to success even with just one purchase. Learn more here.
Have a question about this MatterHackers MAKEiT PRO-L High Resolution Dual Extruder 3D Printer? Looking for a recommendation? No problem. Feel free to contact us.