The Model 1A Extruder for MakerBot Method 3D Printers is built for high-speed printing without compromising part accuracy. Model 1 is optimized for printing with model materials such as MakerBot PLA, Nylon, and Tough.
This is version 1.5 which includes a removable cap and set screw - allowing you to manually replace the nozzle and PTFE Tube assemble to more easily and affordably extend your extruder's life.
|Order Now:||Ships in 1-3 business days Free U.S. Shipping|
- Smart sensors for material management and print protection
- 19:1 dural-drive gear ratio for greater torque
- Lengthened thermal core with a less than 60-second heat-up time
- Quick-release locking extruder mount for easy installation and removal
- Replaceable Nozzle and PTFE tube assembly
- Expected lifetime of 800 print hours.
- Method X