Sorry, this product is currently unavailable
Perhaps some of these categories are of interest:
MakerGear MakerGear V4 Hot End - Brass - 0.75mm
The MakerGear M3 family of 3D printers are massively reliable machines that hold calibration and enable dependable, repeatable results. The stock machines comes assembled with 0.35 brass nozzles, perfect for PLA, ABS, PETG, and many more 3D printer filaments. This 0.75mm brass nozzle is excellent for printing huge parts that need super strong inter-layer adhesion. This is a fully assembled hotend with the 0.75mm nozzle pre-installed.
Upgrade your M2, M3, or M3 ID for abrasive filament today
The MakerGear M2, M3, or M3 Independent Dual Extruder 3D printer is built to take on the toughest job's you could throw at it. Capable of creating strong and beautiful parts, the stock machine leaves only one thing to be desired - printing with abrasive filament. Enter the stainless steel nozzle upgrade, a direct replacement for the standard brass nozzle that allows the user to create parts using abrasive filaments like NylonX, Glow in the Dark, or Carbon Fiber PLA. This package is a pre-assembled hotend, which can easily be swapped out to replace the stock unit.
The fully assembled M3 brass hotend
Easy to install for a quick upgrade
This package includes the nozzle, heater block, heat break, heater cartridge, and thermistor, pre-assembled and ready for installation. Changing out the hotend is a simple process, here is the breakdown:
- Unload any filament from your M3
- Let the hotend cool before continuing
- Disconnect the white heater cartridge wire from the 'H' port on the toolhead
- Disconnect the black thermistor wire from the "TH' port on the toolhead
- Loosen the M2.5 set screw on the side of the toolhead
- The hotend is now disconnected from the toolhead. Double check that the hotend is cool enough to handle with your bear hands! Gently pull down on hotend assembly, twisting a little if necessary and the entire unit will slide out.
- Slide the new hotend in place
- Tighten the M2.5 set screw
- Reconnect the cables for the thermistor and heater cartridge
- Check everything is tight
- Reload filament
A view of the M3 toolhead, the hotend set screw mentioned in steps 4 and 7 is visible in the lower right.
A closeup of the 0.75mm brass nozzle installed on this hotend