Matter and Form's 3D Scanner is back and better than ever. Just like the previous edition, the V2 scanner is accurate, compact, and easy to use. Paired with the latest software upgrade, the V2 3D scanner is able to deliver game-changing speed and real-time feedback resulting in a seamless scanning experience.
|Order Now:||Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping|
Ready to use right out of the box, the Matter and Form 3D Scanner V2 + Quickscan is able to capture geometry and create high-resolution scans in as fast as 65 Seconds! Packaged together with the V2 Scanner, MFStudio and +Quickscan produce rewarding, fast results that allow you to set up a scan and watch the object materialize on your screen like magic.
Designed to integrate seamlessly into your workflow, the V2 scanner is the perfect companion for any the 3D printer.
- Quick Scans: as little as 65 seconds.
- Fully assembled
- Sleek, foldable design: Integrated with its case, simply fold up the base when not in use.
- Large Scans:
- scan items up to 18cm (7.0 in) diameter x 25cm (9.8 in) height
- Format compatibility: save to .STL, .OBJ, .DAE, gITF2, and Point Cloud .PLY, and .XYZ formats
- Color Scans
- One click watertight meshes: Custom software meshing algorithms create watertight meshes, making an item ready to print or animate.
- Incredible point clouds: Capture approximately 2000 points per second giving you amazing surface detail.
- Real-time scanning: Watch your item form as a point cloud (a set of data points that represent the external surface of your object) in real time as the scanner does its thing.
Scan Accuracy: Within ± 0.1mm
Maximum Object Size and Weight:
Height: 25 cm (9.8 in)
Diameter: 18 cm (7.0 in)
Weight: 3.0kg (6.6 lbs)
Scanner Size and Weight:
Height: 34.5 cm (13.5 in)
Width: 21 cm (8.25 in)
Open Length: 34.5 cm (13.5 in)
Closed Length: 8.5 cm (3.5 in)
Weight: 1.71kg (3.77lbs)
HD CMOS sensor
2x Class 1 eye-safe lasers
USB 2.0 high speed interface
15° - 32° C (60° - 90° F)
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Matter and Form 3D Scanner V2
- USB B cable
- AC Power adapter with interchangeable worldwide power plugs
- Calibration card
- User Manual
- Product information booklet
- Small Plastic Toy