Matter and Form's 3D Scanner is back and better than ever. Just like the previous edition, the V2 scanner is accurate, compact, and easy to use. Paired with the latest software upgrade, the V2 3D scanner is able to deliver game-changing speed and real-time feedback resulting in a seamless scanning experience.
Ready to use right out of the box, the Matter and Form 3D Scanner V2 + Quickscan is able to capture geometry and create high-resolution scans in as fast as 65 Seconds! Packaged together with the V2 Scanner, MFStudio and +Quickscan produce rewarding, fast results that allow you to set up a scan and watch the object materialize on your screen like magic.
Designed to integrate seamlessly into your workflow, the V2 scanner is the perfect companion for any the 3D printer.
- Quick Scans: as little as 65 seconds.
- Fully assembled
- Sleek, foldable design: Integrated with its case, simply fold up the base when not in use.
- Large Scans:
- scan items up to 18cm (7.0 in) diameter x 25cm (9.8 in) height
- Format compatibility: save to .STL, .OBJ, .DAE, gITF2, and Point Cloud .PLY, and .XYZ formats
- Color Scans
- One click watertight meshes: Custom software meshing algorithms create watertight meshes, making an item ready to print or animate.
- Incredible point clouds: Capture approximately 2000 points per second giving you amazing surface detail.
- Real-time scanning: Watch your item form as a point cloud (a set of data points that represent the external surface of your object) in real time as the scanner does its thing.
Scan Accuracy: Within ± 0.1mm
Maximum Object Size and Weight:
Height: 25 cm (9.8 in)
Diameter: 18 cm (7.0 in)
Weight: 3.0kg (6.6 lbs)
Scanner Size and Weight:
Height: 34.5 cm (13.5 in)
Width: 21 cm (8.25 in)
Open Length: 34.5 cm (13.5 in)
Closed Length: 8.5 cm (3.5 in)
Weight: 1.71kg (3.77lbs)
HD CMOS sensor
2x Class 1 eye-safe lasers
USB 2.0 high speed interface
15° - 32° C (60° - 90° F)
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Matter and Form 3D Scanner V2
- USB B cable
- AC Power adapter with interchangeable worldwide power plugs
- Calibration card
- User Manual
- Product information booklet
- Small Plastic Toy
Put simply, MatterHackers is the smart place to shop for all things 3D printing and digital manufacturing. The MatterHackers pros are here to partner with you through every step of your journey turning idea into reality and here are just a few of the perks you’ll receive as a customer:
- Free, Fast Shipping on orders over $35
No matter how large or small your order is, U.S. customers will always receive free, fast shipping on orders over $35. Most orders placed before 4pm ET M-F ship same day.
- Lowest Price Guarantee
We work hard to make sure that we offer the lowest prices available - shop confidently knowing you’re getting the best deals on the items you love. Learn more about our Lowest Price Guarantee here.
- Rewards Program
We just want to help you save - MatterHackers' customers can earn a store credit of 3% back on all eligible purchases. Learn more and become a Rewards Program member here.
- Success Guarantee
MatterHackers is invested in your success. From our free phone and email support to our easy exchange program, MatterHackers sets you up on the road to success even with just one purchase. Learn more here.
Have a question about this MatterHackers Matter and Form 3D Scanner V2 + Quickscan? Looking for a recommendation? No problem. Feel free to contact us.