The Monoprice Maker Plus 10 was designed with the goal of providing 3D Printing enthusiasts with a reliable performance printer at a highly affordable price. Featuring a 300 x 300mm heated, flexible, removable spring-steel build plate, an all-metal extruder, and additional features such as assisted bed leveling, resume print functions, and easy to access components this printer is equipped to provide quality 3D printing right out of the box.
|Order Now:||Processed Immediately|
ENJOY QUALITY 3D PRINTING AT A FAIR PRICE
Providing enthusiasts with affordable 3D printers is one of the core values behind Monoprice’s design ethos and the Maker Plus 10 is a prime example of this. Ready to go right out of the box with features such as an assisted bed-level sensor, which detects differences in the bed and allows users to accurately and easily calibrate their Z-offset, a heated flexible removable print bed which is capable of reaching 100°C, a removable magnetic extruder carriage to make swapping out extruder systems as quick as possible, a dual Y gantry to provide a stable base for the print bed and minimize wobble typically found in single Y gantry models, and convenient resume print functions to safeguard against power outages or failures.
All of these features have been packed into the Maker Plus 10 to provide users with a reliable 3D printing experience for years to come.
The removable magnetic extruder head makes working on your machine and switching to an extruder system of your choice easier than ever.
FEATURES OF THE MAKER PLUS 10:
- Assisted bed-level sensor
- Heated, removable & flexible Print Bed
- Resume print functionality
- Magnetic Extruder Mount
- Dual Y gantry
- Fully-assembled – no set up required!
Designed to be as simple and straightforward as possible – this 300 x 300mm print bed makes removing prints as well as cleaning your print bed a breeze.
- Maximum Print Area: 300 x 300 x 400 mm
- Print Speed: up to 100mm/sec
- Layer Thickness: 50 – 300 microns
- Max Hotend Temperature: up to 280 °C
- Max Print Bed Temperature: up to 110 °C
- Build Platform: Heated, removable, and flexible steel plate
- Assisted Bed Leveling: Supported
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Supported Filament Types: PLA, ABS, PETG, Nylon, Wood & Metal filled.
- Printer Dimensions: 19.7" x 24.5" x 24.5" (501 x 622 x 622 mm)
- Printer weight: 27.5 lbs. (12.5 kg)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Micro USB, and MicroSD Card (up to 8GB)
- Input Power: 110~220 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Warranty: 1-year for manufacturer defects
DESKTOP & MOBILE SOFTWARE:
- Supported Software: Cura, KISSLICER, Simplyfy 3D, MatterControl, or any other .gcode software.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- (1) MP10 3D Printer
- (1) Filament Rack
- (2) Frame Brackets
- (1) Plastic Scraper
- (1) USB Cable
- (1) Memory card
- (4) Hex Wrench (2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm)
- (5) M5x20 Screws
- (13) M4x6 Screws
- (1) Open-end wrench (8mm)
- (1) AC Power cord
- (1) User Manual
Put simply, MatterHackers is the smart place to shop for all things 3D printing and digital manufacturing. The MatterHackers pros are here to partner with you through every step of your journey turning idea into reality and here are just a few of the perks you’ll receive as a customer:
- Free, Fast Shipping on orders over $35
No matter how large or small your order is, U.S. customers will always receive free, fast shipping on orders over $35. Most orders placed before 4pm ET M-F ship same day.
- Lowest Price Guarantee
We work hard to make sure that we offer the lowest prices available - shop confidently knowing you’re getting the best deals on the items you love. Learn more about our Lowest Price Guarantee here.
- Rewards Program
We just want to help you save - MatterHackers' customers can earn a store credit of 3% back on all eligible purchases. Learn more and become a Rewards Program member here.
- Success Guarantee
MatterHackers is invested in your success. From our free phone and email support to our easy exchange program, MatterHackers sets you up on the road to success even with just one purchase. Learn more here.
Have a question about this MatterHackers Monoprice MP10 3D Printer? Looking for a recommendation? No problem. Feel free to contact us.