NinjaTek NinjaTek Chinchilla Midnight Black TPE Filament - 2.85mm (1kg)
Comprised of a specially formulated blend of TPE Resins, NinjaTek Chinchilla is one of the softest, matte 3D Printing materials on the market to date. Designed to meet the needs of the fashion, healthcare, and sports industries; NinjaTek Chinchilla provides exceptional rebound, impact resistance, and durability and can be used to create printed parts that are both longer-lasting and professional in appearance. In addition to its low-tack, easy to feed texture Chinchilla has also been tested to be skin-safe using EpiDerm Skin Model
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email email@example.com.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
PRINT CHINCHILLA LIKE A PRO
We recommend printing NinjaTek Chinchilla at temperatures between 225°C – 235°C with a bed temperature of 40°C. For print speed start off with between 10-20mm/s and adjust it up or down as needed to perfect your print (remember each 3D printer is different and will require slightly different stings).
- Filament shore hardness of 75A
- Proprietary low-friction, low tack exterior allows for smooth feeding
- Matte finish provides professional and clean printed parts
- Consistent diameter and material properties provide reliable, high-quality prints
- Tested to be skin-safe using EpiDerm Skin Model
- Features a combination of premium properties to provide a soft-touch feel
- Excellent build platform adhesion without the need for glue or tape
- Chemical resistance to many materials
- REACH and RoHS 3 (EU 2015/863) compliant
Recommended Extruder Temperature:
- 225°C – 235°C
- Top and bottom layers: 10-20 mm/sec (600-1200 mm/min)
- Infill speeds: 15-35 mm/sec (909-2100 mm/min)
- Layer 2+ use cooling fan if available.