Pantheon Pantheon HS3 3D Printer
The Pantheon HS3 3D Printer is designed to produce carbon fiber parts up to 5-10x faster than traditional methods, with industry-leading accuracy, finish, and mechanical properties that are ready for end-use. With its billet aluminum gantry, ball screw-driven axes, and closed-loop servos, the HS3 ensures accuracy and precision that is consistent from day one.
- Faster Carbon Fiber Prints
- Reliable and maintainable
- No tuning or fiddling needed
- Made in North America
*Please note that this is a made to order printer, once you order the printer it should take 6-8 weeks for you to receive your printer.
|Order Now:||Processed Immediately Ships via Freight - some fees may apply.|
What's Included with Pantheon HS3
- HS3 3D Printer
- 2 Build Trays
- 3 Nozzles
- 1 3kg CF Co-Poly PETG filament
- 1 Bed prep kit
- 1 Nozzle Tool
- 1 Refillable Filament Cartridge
Pantheon HS3 case study
Check out this case study video from the 3D Printing Nerd featuring Progressive Sealing, a business that is using, and succeeding with, Pantheon 3D printers. To view more 3D Printing Nerd video, click here.
High-Speed Industrial Performance
The HS3 is the next-level 3D printer, defining what it means to produce a high-speed industry-quality 3D Printer at an affordable price. Check out some of the features of HS3:
- 5-10x's faster Carbon Fiber Prints - Print speeds of 500mm/s
- a Build envelope of 300 x 300 x 300 mm
- 3 Teknic Clearpath servo motors (2 on X , 1 on Y) - 6x the speed of a stepper motor of similar size
- Incorporates Slice Engineering patent US10875244B2 Printhead under license
- Precision ball screws and linear guides
Unparalleled precision and accurate Motion System
The Pantheon HS3 is designed with unparalleled accuracy and precision, featuring 15mm ball screws and linear guides. Ball screws are renowned for their accuracy and reliability, withstanding extreme acceleration, repeated loading, and high temperatures without meaningful drift or mechanical stretching.
- Teknic Clearpath servo motors on X+Y
- NEMA 23 + TMC 5160 on Z
- CNC’d billet 6061 aluminum construction
- Patent-pending floating frame system
A smart high-speed deposition printhead
Pantheon's HSD (High Speed Deposition) smart print head has undergone extensive computational simulation and real-world validation to ensure maximum speed and reliability.
- Billet 6061 Aluminum Construction
- High Flow 1040 Steel hot-end
- 8mm hardened steel direct drive
- 500c max temp - 100w heaters
- Hot-swappable utilizing CANBUS interface
- Patent Pending nozzle contact probing system
- Incorporates Slice Engineering patent US10875244B2 under license