Sorry, this product is currently unavailable
Perhaps some of these categories are of interest:
Peopoly Peopoly Phenom Forge 6K LCD Resin 3D Printer Kit
Peopoly continues to set the standard for large volume, high resolution, reasonably priced MSLA 3D printers.
Top features for the Phenom Forge include:
• 288mm x 163mm x 350mm (11.3" x 6.4" x 13.8") Print Volume
• Batch print or create huge parts with gorgeous detail
• Monochrome LCD panel prints at incredible speeds
• Comes as an easy-to-assemble kit for safe shipping
The Peopoly Phenom Forge
A Powerful, Large-Format, MSLA Resin 3D Printer
The Peopoly Phenom Forge 3D Printer is a reliable and easy-to-use resin machine that's great for professionals, educators, and any industrial or manufacturing applications.
Here are the key features of the Peopoly Phenom Forge 3D Printer:
- Large Build Volume
- Fast Print Times
- Swappable Build Plate and Resin Vat
- Slice Using Most Resin Slicers
- Onboard Camera
- WiFi Connectivity
Print Large, Functional Parts
The Peopoly Phenom Forge 3D printer has one of the largest build volumes available, allowing you to create large, end-use parts, gorgeous display pieces, and custom prototypes.
- Build Volume: 288mm x 163mm x 350mm
- Bring your imagination to reality in-house
- Print more parts at once
- Quickly design, print and iterate
Flawless Prints, Time and Time Again
By designing the Build Plate to have no perforations, Peopoly ensured that the Phenom Forge would allow for quick print removal and cleaning, minimizing down-time and maintenance and keeping you printing.
- Infrared Camera for remote monitoring and management
- Temperature-Controlled resin vat for excellent print quality and consistency
- More power-efficient design with less fan noise
What Are the Technical Specifications of the Phenom Prime?
- Print Volume: 288mm x 163mm x 350mm (11.3" x 6.4" x 13.8")
- Printer Size: 470mm x 360mm x 640mm (18.5" x 14.2" x 25.2")
- Resolution: 50 µm
- Technology: MSLA 3D Printing
- Vat Volume: 5.5 lbs (2.5 kg)
- Physical Weight: 66.1 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 94.8 lbs
- Panel Lifespan: 1200 average print-hours, using recommended resin and settings
- Processor: Vlare Core controller
- Slicer Options: Lychee Slicer, Tango Voxeldance, and Vlare Slicer