The Phrozen Sonic Mighty 4K LCD 3D Printers was designed to help bring your most ambitious prints to life. Featuring an extended printing area of 9.3” and a taller and stronger 22cm Z-axis and dual linear rails, creators are empowered to create large, high-resolution prints with ease! Offering a 4K resolution at 52 µm, Sonic Mighty 4K is capable of capturing even the finest of details in large builds.
LARGER PRINT AREA AND TALLER AND STRONGER Z-AXIS:
- Featuring a 9.3” build area and a 22 cm Z-axis and linear rails, creators have been provided with the ideal workspace to bring their most ambitious large prints to life.
- Offering a 4K resolution at 52 µm, Sonic Mighty 4K is capable of producing incredibly precise and detailed 3D models.
- Features a more uniform exposure, higher efficiency, and better heat dissipation than standard UV LED Modules.
- Enables Sonic Mighty 4K to print up to 4 times faster than traditional 3D printers, taking only two seconds to print one layer.
- The manufacturer guarantees 2000 working hours for all LCD screens, and extends a free 3-month warranty on this consumable.
- The Phrozen Sonic Mighty is compatible with most LCD, DLP, and SLA resins in the 405nm wavelength.
- Printing technology: LCD Stereolithography
- Build Volume: 20 x 12.5 x 22cm
- XY Resolution: 52µm
- Z resolution: 10µm
- Printing speed: 80 mm/h
- Bed-leveling: n/a
- Display: 2.8” in touchscreen
- Third-party materials: yes
- Materials: 405 nm UV resin
- Machine Dimensions/Weight: 28 x 28 x 44cm; 8kg
- Input Voltage: 100-240v
- System Power: 50W
- LCD Specification: 9.3” 4K Mono-LCD
- Backlight Unit: ParaLED Matrix 3.0
- LED Wavelength: 405nm
- Rail: Dual Linear Rail
- Screw: Lead Screw
- Moving Sensor: Optical Switch
- Compatible File Format: STL
- Connectivity: USB
- Operating System: Windows 7 and up, Mac OS X 10.7 and up
- Phrozen Sonic Mighty 4K 3D Printer
- (1) Resin vat with FEP film pre-installed
- (1) Build Platform
- (1) Power Supply
- (1) Printing starter kit (Scraper, Gloves, Plastic Funnel, USB, etc)
- (1) User manual
- 1-year standard manufacturer warranty
- Note: Consumable parts are not included under the warranty. Consumables include spare FEP film, cleaning fluids and materials, curing equipment, safety gear, and post-processing equipment.