The Phrozen Sonic Mighty 4K LCD 3D Printers was designed to help bring your most ambitious prints to life. Featuring an extended printing area of 9.3” and a taller and stronger 22cm Z-axis and dual linear rails, creators are empowered to create large, high-resolution prints with ease! Offering a 4K resolution at 52 µm, Sonic Mighty 4K is capable of capturing even the finest of details in large builds.
|Order Now:||Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping|
LARGER PRINT AREA AND TALLER AND STRONGER Z-AXIS:
- Featuring a 9.3” build area and a 22 cm Z-axis and linear rails, creators have been provided with the ideal workspace to bring their most ambitious large prints to life.
- Offering a 4K resolution at 52 µm, Sonic Mighty 4K is capable of producing incredibly precise and detailed 3D models.
- Features a more uniform exposure, higher efficiency, and better heat dissipation than standard UV LED Modules.
- Enables Sonic Mighty 4K to print up to 4 times faster than traditional 3D printers, taking only two seconds to print one layer.
- The manufacturer guarantees 2000 working hours for all LCD screens, and extends a free 3-month warranty on this consumable.
- The Phrozen Sonic Mighty is compatible with most LCD, DLP, and SLA resins in the 405nm wavelength.
- Printing technology: LCD Stereolithography
- Build Volume: 20 x 12.5 x 22cm
- XY Resolution: 52µm
- Z resolution: 10µm
- Printing speed: 80 mm/h
- Bed-leveling: n/a
- Display: 2.8” in touchscreen
- Third-party materials: yes
- Materials: 405 nm UV resin
- Machine Dimensions/Weight: 28 x 28 x 44cm; 8kg
- Input Voltage: 100-240v
- System Power: 50W
- LCD Specification: 9.3” 4K Mono-LCD
- Backlight Unit: ParaLED Matrix 3.0
- LED Wavelength: 405nm
- Rail: Dual Linear Rail
- Screw: Lead Screw
- Moving Sensor: Optical Switch
- Compatible File Format: STL
- Connectivity: USB
- Operating System: Windows 7 and up, Mac OS X 10.7 and up
- Phrozen Sonic Mighty 4K 3D Printer
- (1) Resin vat with FEP film pre-installed
- (1) Build Platform
- (1) Power Supply
- (1) Printing starter kit (Scraper, Gloves, Plastic Funnel, USB, etc)
- (1) User manual
- 1-year standard manufacturer warranty
- Note: Consumable parts are not included under the warranty. Consumables include spare FEP film, cleaning fluids and materials, curing equipment, safety gear, and post-processing equipment.
Put simply, MatterHackers is the smart place to shop for all things 3D printing and digital manufacturing. The MatterHackers pros are here to partner with you through every step of your journey turning idea into reality and here are just a few of the perks you’ll receive as a customer:
- Free, Fast Shipping on orders over $35
No matter how large or small your order is, U.S. customers will always receive free, fast shipping on orders over $35. Most orders placed before 4pm ET M-F ship same day.
- Lowest Price Guarantee
We work hard to make sure that we offer the lowest prices available - shop confidently knowing you’re getting the best deals on the items you love. Learn more about our Lowest Price Guarantee here.
- Rewards Program
We just want to help you save - MatterHackers' customers can earn a store credit of 3% back on all eligible purchases. Learn more and become a Rewards Program member here.
- Success Guarantee
MatterHackers is invested in your success. From our free phone and email support to our easy exchange program, MatterHackers sets you up on the road to success even with just one purchase. Learn more here.
Have a question about this MatterHackers Phrozen Sonic Mighty 4K LCD 3D Printer? Looking for a recommendation? No problem. Feel free to contact us.