The Phrozen Sonic Mini 4K LCD 3D Printer is a highly affordable and consumer-friendly 3D Printer suited for producing highly detailed 3D models that match your exact design, regardless of the size of your model. Offering a 4k resolution at 35µm, a large print area of 6.1”in and ultra-high resolution of 722 PPI — the highest PPI to date — makes Sonic Mini 4K quite the powerhouse given its low-cost price point.
4K 6.1”INCH MONOCHROME LCD
Using Monochrome LCD technology, the Sonic Mini 4K is capable of printing one layer in less than two seconds — up to 4 times faster than traditional 3D printers in the same class! Its 4K 6.1” monochrome LCD was specifically developed with the goal of achieving the incredibly high-level detail of 35 µm while also maintaining very high printing speeds and an affordable entry-level price and it is safe to say that the Sonic Mini 4K delivers on this promise.
The monochrome LCD is thermally stable and is guaranteed by the manufacturer to provide over 2000 hours of printing before requiring replacement.
- Features a more uniform exposure, higher efficiency, and better heat dissipation than standard UV LED Modules.
PLUG AND PLAY SET-UP:
- The Phrozen Sonic Mini 4K is essentially ready to use right out of the box. Simply attach the resin tank and set the build platform and within minutes you’ll be ready to start your first 3D print.
- The Phrozen Sonic Mini is compatible with most LCD, DLP, and SLA resins in the 405nm wavelength.
- Printing technology: LCD Stereolithography
- Build Volume: 13.3 x 7.5 x 13 cm (135 x 75 x 130mm)
- XY Resolution: 35µm
- Z resolution: 10µm
- Printing speed: 80 mm/h
- Bed-leveling: n/a
- Display 2.8” in touchscreen
- Third-party materials: yes
- Materials: 405 nm UV resin
- Machine Dimensions/Weight: 25 x 25 x 33cm; 5kg
- Input Voltage: 100 – 240V
- System Power: 40W
- LCD Specification: 6.1” 4K Mono-LCD
- Backlight Unit: paraLED Matrix 2.0
- LED Wavelength: 405nm
- Rail: Single Linear Rail
- Screw: Lead Screw
- Moving Sensor: Optical Switch
- Compatible File Format: STL
- Connectivity: USB
- Operating System: Windows 7 and up, Mac OS X 10.7 and up
- Phrozen Sonic Mini 4K 3D Printer
- Metal resin vat with FEP film pre-mounted
- Build plate
- Power supply
- Printing Kit (Gloves, Wiper/Scraper, Funnel, etc.)
- Instruction manual
- 1-year standard manufacturer warranty
- Note: Consumable parts are not included under the warranty. Consumables include spare FEP film, cleaning fluids and materials, curing equipment, safety gear, and post-processing equipment.
Put simply, MatterHackers is the smart place to shop for all things 3D printing and digital manufacturing. The MatterHackers pros are here to partner with you through every step of your journey turning idea into reality and here are just a few of the perks you’ll receive as a customer:
- Free, Fast Shipping on orders over $35
No matter how large or small your order is, U.S. customers will always receive free, fast shipping on orders over $35. Most orders placed before 4pm ET M-F ship same day.
- Lowest Price Guarantee
We work hard to make sure that we offer the lowest prices available - shop confidently knowing you’re getting the best deals on the items you love. Learn more about our Lowest Price Guarantee here.
- Rewards Program
We just want to help you save - MatterHackers' customers can earn a store credit of 3% back on all eligible purchases. Learn more and become a Rewards Program member here.
- Success Guarantee
MatterHackers is invested in your success. From our free phone and email support to our easy exchange program, MatterHackers sets you up on the road to success even with just one purchase. Learn more here.
Have a question about this MatterHackers Phrozen Sonic Mini 4K LCD 3D Printer? Looking for a recommendation? No problem. Feel free to contact us.