Phrozen Phrozen Sonic Mini 4K LCD 3D Printer
The Phrozen Sonic Mini 4K LCD 3D Printer is a highly affordable and consumer-friendly 3D Printer suited for producing highly detailed 3D models that match your exact design, regardless of the size of your model. Offering a 4k resolution at 35µm, a large print area of 6.1”in and ultra-high resolution of 722 PPI — the highest PPI to date — makes Sonic Mini 4K quite the powerhouse given its low-cost price point.
4K 6.1”INCH MONOCHROME LCD
Using Monochrome LCD technology, the Sonic Mini 4K is capable of printing one layer in less than two seconds — up to 4 times faster than traditional 3D printers in the same class! Its 4K 6.1” monochrome LCD was specifically developed with the goal of achieving the incredibly high-level detail of 35 µm while also maintaining very high printing speeds and an affordable entry-level price and it is safe to say that the Sonic Mini 4K delivers on this promise.
The monochrome LCD is thermally stable and is guaranteed by the manufacturer to provide over 2000 hours of printing before requiring replacement.
- Features a more uniform exposure, higher efficiency, and better heat dissipation than standard UV LED Modules.
PLUG AND PLAY SET-UP:
- The Phrozen Sonic Mini 4K is essentially ready to use right out of the box. Simply attach the resin tank and set the build platform and within minutes you’ll be ready to start your first 3D print.
- The Phrozen Sonic Mini is compatible with most LCD, DLP, and SLA resins in the 405nm wavelength.
- Printing technology: LCD Stereolithography
- Build Volume: 13.3 x 7.5 x 13 cm (135 x 75 x 130mm)
- XY Resolution: 35µm
- Z resolution: 10µm
- Printing speed: 80 mm/h
- Bed-leveling: n/a
- Display 2.8” in touchscreen
- Third-party materials: yes
- Materials: 405 nm UV resin
- Machine Dimensions/Weight: 25 x 25 x 33cm; 5kg
- Input Voltage: 100 – 240V
- System Power: 40W
- LCD Specification: 6.1” 4K Mono-LCD
- Backlight Unit: paraLED Matrix 2.0
- LED Wavelength: 405nm
- Rail: Single Linear Rail
- Screw: Lead Screw
- Moving Sensor: Optical Switch
- Compatible File Format: STL
- Connectivity: USB
- Operating System: Windows 7 and up, Mac OS X 10.7 and up
- Phrozen Sonic Mini 4K 3D Printer
- Metal resin vat with FEP film pre-mounted
- Build plate
- Power supply
- Printing Kit (Gloves, Wiper/Scraper, Funnel, etc.)
- Instruction manual
- 1-year standard manufacturer warranty
- Note: Consumable parts are not included under the warranty. Consumables include spare FEP film, cleaning fluids and materials, curing equipment, safety gear, and post-processing equipment.