MatterHackers Ivory PRO Series Dental Model Resin (1kg)
MatterHackers PRO Series Dental Model Resin is crafted to enable the production of models and thermoforming bucks in-house, same day, and at a lower cost than outsourcing.
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email email@example.com.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
High Precision Models
PRO Series Dental Model Resin gives you the power to produce your own models in the office for patient review on their next visit, as early as the next day.
- Create physical models of your own scans in-house
- Have parts ready in hours rather than days
- Patients can see and understand their own situation
Own the process
From guides to vacuum-formed braces, you have the capability to create your own positives for molding or thermoforming scans directly from your patients.
- Stop outsourcing model printing
- Create products the same day
- Lower your cost of production
Utilize the same resin for patient review and thermoforming models, increasing office throughput and reducing machine setup time.
- Increase efficiency by combining multiple patients needs
- Reduce cost by using the same resin for different jobs
Use the machine you want
PRO Series Dental Model Resin is compatible with many mono LCD 3D printers, giving you option to use the printer you want.
- Adopt 3D Printing for less
- Find what work's best for you
- Expand when you want
- Color: Ivory
- UV Wavelength: 380 - 405nm
- Shelf Life: 1 - 2 years (depending on storage conditions)
- Storage Temperature: Between 4°C - 25°C (39°F - 77°F)
- Type of Container: Durable and Flexible Stand-up Pouch with Spout
- Container Dimensions (Approx.):
- 500g: 7" (L) x 1" (W) x 10" (H)
- 1kg: 7" (L) x 2" (W) x 10" (H)
- Compatible with most LCD/MSLA and DLP Resin 3D Printers
- Build Surface Compatibility: LayerLock SLA Resin 3D Printing Build Surface
PRO Series Dental Model Resin Settings
|SLA Resin 3D Printer||Bottom Layer Cure Time||0.03mm Layer Cure Time|
|AnyCubic Mono SE||40||
|AnyCubic Mono X||40||
|Peopoly Phenom Standard||75||
|Peopoly Phenom L||75||
|Phrozen Sonic Mini 4K||60||
- Wear protective gear such as nitrile gloves, safety goggles, etc. before handling resin.
- Shake the container of resin well before using it.
- Avoid leaving the resin in a vat unused for more than one day.
- Print in an environment at temperatures around 68°F - 77°F
- Do not store used resin in the same container as unused resin. Pour used resin from vat into a separate light-proof container.
- Handle resin in a well-ventilated room over protective surfaces like a silicone mat, aluminum trays, plastic sheets, etc. when possible.
- Cure resin under UV light before disposing with regular trash. NEVER dump wet, liquid resin in the trash unless it's being properly disposed of with hazardous waste. Contact your local hazardous waste facility for further appropriate steps.
LEARN MORE ABOUT 3D PRINTING WITH PHOTOPOLYMER RESIN
Your success in 3D printing is our goal, so we have created many guides to help you create the highest quality 3D printed parts possible.