MatterHackers Black PRO Series High Precision Resin (500g)
When fit and tiny feature detail is everything, turn to PRO Series High Precision10% off - use code BESTDEALS during checkout - offer ends 12/31/2022
HIGH PRECISION PARTS FOR ACCURATE FITMENT
When design to part accuracy is the top priority, look no further than MatterHackers High Precision PRO Series Resin. This resin will retain even the smallest features of your design to enable great multi-part fitment and assemblies.
- Low Shrinkage
- Print features smaller than 0.05mm with accuracy
- Parts exactly the same as the CAD models
STABILITY FOR LARGE PRINTS AND SUPERIOR SHELF LIFE
Supporting a Professional workflow is more than just print quality, it’s an overall experience inclusive of resin that can be stored for long periods of time without settling or separating, and is built to support large single prints as well as thousands of batches of production parts without any variation from part 1 to 1,000.
- Consistent color throughout the print
- Resin can be left in the printer for long periods of time
- Resin in storage remains ready to use for years
BACKED BY THE 3D PRINTING EXPERTS AT MATTERHACKERS
If you are new to resin 3D printing or looking to take your knowledge and capabilities to the next level, PRO Series has the material for you. When a product requires tolerances tighter than what FDM printers can produce we turn to High Precision PRO Series to eliminate additional part modification post-printing to be successful.
- Machine-specific settings test by the PRO’s at MatterHackers
- Articles and videos guiding you to success
- Test models available for calibration
- Color: Black OR Gray
- UV Wavelength: 380 - 405nm
- Follow our guide to dialing in your print settings
- Shelf Life: 1 - 2 years (depending on storage conditions)
- Storage Temperature: Between 4°C - 25°C (39°F - 77°F)
- Type of Container: Durable and Flexible Stand-up Pouch with Spout
- Container Dimensions (Approx.):
- 500g: 7" (L) x 1" (W) x 10" (H)
- 1kg: 7" (L) x 2" (W) x 10" (H)
- Compatible with most LCD/MSLA and DLP Resin 3D Printers
- Build Surface Compatibility: LayerLock SLA Resin 3D Printing Build Surface
PRO Series High Precision Settings
|SLA Resin 3D Printer||Bottom Layer Cure Time||0.03mm Layer Cure Time|
|AnyCubic Mono SE||40||
|AnyCubic Mono X||40||
|Peopoly Phenom Standard||75||
|Peopoly Phenom L||75||
|Phrozen Sonic Mini 4K||60||
- Wear protective gear such as nitrile gloves, safety goggles, etc. before handling resin.
- Shake the container of resin well before using it.
- Avoid leaving the resin in a vat unused for more than one day.
- Print in an environment at temperatures around 68°F - 77°F
- Do not store used resin in the same container as unused resin. Pour used resin from vat into a separate light-proof container.
- Handle resin in a well-ventilated room over protective surfaces like a silicone mat, aluminum trays, plastic sheets, etc. when possible.
- Cure resin under UV light before disposing with regular trash. NEVER dump wet, liquid resin in the trash unless it's being properly disposed of with hazardous waste. Contact your local hazardous waste facility for further appropriate steps.
LEARN MORE ABOUT 3D PRINTING WITH PHOTOPOLYMER RESIN
Your success in 3D printing is our goal, so we have created many guides to help you create the highest quality 3D printed parts possible.