MatterHackers Gray PRO Series Model Resin (1kg)
Create precision, detailed models in beautiful colors with maximum stability using PRO Series Model Resin.10% off - use code BESTDEALS during checkout - offer ends 12/31/2022
Create the perfect color for any print
Mix primary colors to create any color you can imagine, adding black and white as well to develop your own unique, personalized color resin for your next project. Model resin is available in Blue, Yellow, and Red so you can mix to create any color desired, as well as White and Black to increase or decrease the brightness of the finished product. For convenience, we offer a pre-mixed Gray perfect for prototyping, but all are welcome to blend Black and White to create any gray on the scale.
Stability for large prints and perfect color
Virtually all other photopolymer resins on the market today have a major issue in common: the different components of the resin do not stay blended for very long, almost always requiring re-blending in between prints and sometime even in the middle of longer prints. Failure to keep your resin blended properly produces bad results from color changing all the way to print failure. PRO Series Model Resin features industry-leading stability for long prints and years of shelf life. The game-changing benefits of this stability extend to mixed colors as well as well as our off the shelf options. Create any orange you want, and not only will the color stay constant through the print, but that same orange will be ready for your next print whenever you are.
PRO Series strength for tougher parts
Creating your parts in the color you want is made great with PRO Series Model Resin because the color mixing is built upon material strength beyond other Model resins, enabling unlimited color options with a material you truly want to create with. PRO Series Model Resin combines strength, stability, and color mixing together into the best 3D printer resin on the market.
Backed by the experts at MatterHackers
If you are new to resin 3D printing or looking to take your knowledge and capabilities to the next level, PRO Series has the material for you. When you need the perfect color for your next project, or you need to modify color through an array of upcoming prints, we turn to PRO Series Model Resin for continued success.
- Machine-specific settings tested by the PRO’s at MatterHackers
- Articles and videos guiding you to success
- Test models available for calibration
- UV Wavelength: 380 - 405nm
- Follow our guide to dialing in your print settings
- Shelf Life: 1 - 2 years (depending on storage conditions)
- Storage Temperature: Between 4°C - 25°C (39°F - 77°F)
- Type of Container: Durable and Flexible Stand-up Pouch with Spout
- Container Dimensions (Approx.):
- 500g: 7" (L) x 1" (W) x 10" (H)
- 1kg: 7" (L) x 2" (W) x 10" (H)
- Compatible with most LCD/MSLA and DLP Resin 3D Printers
- Build Surface Compatibility: All stock build surfaces as well as LayerLock SLA Resin 3D Printing Build Surface
PRO Series Model Resin Settings
Below are our our starter settings for the printers listed, but we have been succeeding with the stock resin profiles for most of these printers, so feel free to start with the stock settings on your first test print.
|SLA Resin 3D Printer||Bottom Layer Cure Time||0.03mm Layer Cure Time|
|AnyCubic Photon Mono||40||
|AnyCubic Photon Mono SE||40||
|AnyCubic Photon Mono X||40||
|Elegoo Mars 2 Pro||30||
|Elegoo Mars 3||30||
|Phrozen Sonic Mini 4K||60||
- Wear protective gear such as nitrile gloves, safety goggles, etc. before handling resin.
- PRO Series Model Resin has incredibly high stability, but we still recommend shaking up the bag/bottle before pouring and not storing resin in the vat for more than a day as best practices.
- Print in an environment at temperatures around 68°F - 77°F
- Do not store used resin in the same container as unused resin. Pour used resin from vat into a separate light-proof container.
- Handle resin in a well-ventilated room over protective surfaces like a silicone mat, aluminum trays, plastic sheets, etc. when possible.
- Cure resin under UV light before disposing with regular trash. NEVER dump wet, liquid resin in the trash unless it's being properly disposed of with hazardous waste. Contact your local hazardous waste facility for further appropriate steps.
LEARN MORE ABOUT 3D PRINTING WITH PHOTOPOLYMER RESIN
Your success in 3D printing is our goal, so we have created many guides to help you create the highest quality 3D printed parts possible.